E

Maybe we should just try
To tell ourselves a good lie

+

She was about to go out of the house when he called for her. She then looked back only to feel his lips on hers, and this made her smile.

"Be safe, I love you."

He stated with a smile on his face. She nodded and hugged him, as he hugged her back he left a peck on her forehead making her smile grew wider.

"I'll go now, I'll see you later."

She said when they finally let go of each other.

"I'll wait for you here."

-

"Good morning Dr. Jian."

The people greeted her and she greeted them back.

"Good morning to you too."

"Ji!"

A woman shouted and she felt her body collide with hers.

"Oh my gosh Jen! How are you? It's been a long time!"

She exclaimed before hugging her. Jennie is her best friend since she started working as a doctor in the clinic. Jennie is a psychologist while she is a pediatrician.

"I'm good! New Zealand is great, I also, uhm, you know met someone while I'm in there."

She shyly told her, and even tucked her hair behind her ear in the process.

"Oh, who is this unlucky man?"

She teased making Jennie pout.

"His name is Theo, he's a half actually."

"Oh well then good to know you already found yourself one who will make you happy."

They started walking to their respective rooms slash office while talking to each other.

"You? Already found your man?"

115