H

All I want is love that lasts
Is all I want too much to ask

+

The following days Jianna felt happy about her life since her husband and her reconciled. She also felt happy at work, helping kids and such.

"What should we eat today?"

Jennie asked while walking with her out of the clinic to have lunch.

"Let's just eat in the usual, well of course if you have a place in mind, we can go there too."

"All right."

Minutes later they went to a more like retro eatery and settled to eat there.

"How's your first shift? You got many clients?"

Jianna asked once Jennie sat across her after ordering.

"Not that much but I think there'll be many later."

"Same here, I'm also thinking on moving to the hospital I told you about."

Jennie stopped for a second looking at her with questioning eyes.

"What about the clinic?"

"I'll work there in week days then I'll work in the clinic on weekends."

She explained before drinking.

"If you say so, I'll just support you on whatever you do."

"Thanks best friend."

She teased as Jennie grimaced.

"I'll go get our order, stay here."

Jennie said before standing up upon hearing her name being called from the counter.

Jianna felt good that her life came back to normal again. After the depressing weeks, it finally felt good to have fun with her friends. To spend time with them rather than being locked up in her house...

She felt so happy to the extent that she forgot Cody.

131