E

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave

+

The past few days, Cody had been extra caring and loving to her.

Maybe because of the fact that he knows what she's going through and didn't want to add up to her burdens.

He cooks their food, does the daily chores and didn't even let her move around that much.

"Are you sure you're fine by yourself? I can just take a day off." 

Cody worriedly asked but she just nodded at him, not having the strength to reply.

"I'll be back before dinner love, don't walk around too much."

She smiled and motioned him to hug her, in which he gladly obliged.

"I'll be waiting for you."

Her voice came out hoarse, maybe because of too much crying. He then left a small peck on her forehead and lips causing her to smile.

After he left, she closed her eyes to sleep again. But before she could do so, a doorbell interrupted her.

She groaned as she tried to stand up to welcome that person. She definitely knows that it's not her husband because he has a key and he can open it without her knowing.

When she opened it she saw Jennie standing outside with bags of fruits in her hand.

"Hey Ji, I brought some fruits!"

Jennie dangled it in front of her making her smile.

"Come in."

Jennie went inside and placed the fruits on the table. She then sat down on one of the seats as she cuddled herself.

"What fruit would you like to eat first?"

114

: double update 'cause I've been failing to update this book everyday