Chapter 8

I can't thank you guys enough for reading my book. /sending purple hearts to you.

---

"Did you manage to find it Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asks as he observes the man in black that's in front of him with empty hands.

Jungkook shakes his head. "Nope. It was no longer available." He took a seat next to Jimin and crossed his leg.

20 minutes earlier~

Jungkook was determined to know who that guy was as he seemed very familiar. He had told Jimin that he was going to go and buy something so he informed Jimin to wait for him at the waiting lounge.

He walked all over the mall. He covered every level of it, until he decided to look at the food section next.

What he assumed earlier was correct. It was his Seokjin; the love of his; his thought was cut off when he saw someone feeding his Seokjin.

His eyes widened once he took a proper look at who that person was. "Hoseok hyung?"

They seemed happy and very close. Are they together or something? He thought to himself as he began to get restless.

Indeed he saw the entire thing; the moment where Seokjin looked sad, when Hobi held his hand and the moment when Seokjin laughed at something Hobi said.

However, he couldn't tell what they were saying as he was outside the restaurant and only saw them through the glass.

Is it just me or did my baby seem shorter earlier? He seemed to have puffy cheeks too. He asked himself before he headed back to Jimin.

Fortunately ever since his baby bump is showing, Seokjin has been wearing big and baggy clothes so that people wouldn't see that he's pregnant.

He decided to do it so that if he ever sees Jungkook anywhere; just like today ~ out of all the days, that boy would never find out.

They have been some time in his life deciding whether or not to tell the father of this baby's existence.

However due to the big scar Jungkook had left for him; he decided to never tell him.

~ I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
~ I know that your love is gone

~

Few days later, Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about his former lover. All the memories came back and it made him miss Seokjin somehow.

Since he had no meeting today, he grabs his phone, clicks on the Find My app and searches for Seokjin's number.

Simply gambling on his life, he wondered whether or not Seokjin had removed him from the people he shared locations with. They never really use it but if an unfortunate event happens, the app could become handy.

As a sheer dumb luck, he knows of Seokjin's whereabouts at the moment. "He's at a supermarket 15 minutes from here." He said to himself. Immediately he grabs his car keys and blazer and heads out.

"Hwasa ssi, I'll be back in an hour. Any calls just diverts them to me." He said and left the office without giving his secretary a chance to answer.

When he arrived at the location, he took another peak of Seokjin's whereabouts and saw that he was at another location next to the supermarket.

He got out of his car and tried to search for him. 5 minutes later he could see Seokjin was at a cafe, alone.

He decided to enter the cafe and quickly take a seat behind Seokjin. Since it was a booth Seokjin couldn't see his foodie neighbours.