Chapter 6 [M]

I guess the title says it. I've decides to put on a little smut 🌚 Sorry in advance as it somewhat suck.
---

Seokjin is now in the doctor's room while the two wait outside. "Is Yoongichi still working Hobi hyung?" Hoseok simply nodded.

"It will only be just a few more days Taehyung-ah. RM is about to make a comeback; being a producer, Yoongi hyung needs to settle a few things." Said Hobi in assurance. Taehyung nodded though the words didn't really satisfy him.

Even though now Hobi is working with Yoongi, he didn't have that much work compared to Yoongi. Which is why he was able to visit Seokjin.

Several minutes have passed by and Seokjin still hasn't come out yet. Hobi finally asked Taehyung why they were at the clinic. He answered by mentioning what has happened these past few days.

As soon as Taehyung finished the story, a doctor came out seeking Seokjin's next of kin. "We are his friends" Taehyung informed. "Did something happen, doctor?" He began to worry.

"Seemed like we had to keep him overnight since he collapsed due to lack of nutritions." They both nod. "Do remind him that he will need to take care of his eating habits as he is now eating for two."

"Eating for two? Seokjinnie hyung is pregnant?!" Hobi asked - more like raising his voice a little.

"Yes, he's now 9 weeks pregnant." Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped upon hearing the doctor's statement. As soon as the doctor got their attention, he told him which room Seokjin has been warded in and left them two back to their previous position of processing.

"Excuse me.... Excuse me sir! Would you mind moving to the side?" Both Taehyung & Hobi snapped and looked at the person and quickly moved aside to let them through.

"Lets-" Taehyung speaks up in a rusty dried voice before clearing up his throat. "Let's go and see how hyung is doing shall we?" Hobi nods in agreement.

Room 1306

~don't go tonight, stay here one more time
~remind me what it's like, oh
~and let's fall in love one more time...

Seokjin inhales deeply when he hears soft whispers. Slowly opening his eyes as he is trying to figure out where he is now; not before squinting slightly as it was a little too bright.

Once he had gotten used to it, he scanned around the room until his eyes caught the sight of where the whispering was coming from.

"Taehyungie... Hobi-ah" Seokjin called out though his voice was rather croaky from thirst. Taehyung immediately grabs a bottle of water that was next to his stand and hands it to him.

"How are you feeling hyung?" Hobi asked as he approached Seokjin.

Seokjin got up and took a seat. "I'm doing alright." He grabs the bottle. "Though I still feel a little nauseous." And drinks up. Upon that statement, Taehyung and Hoseok glance at one another for a moment.

"Did you remember anything from what the doctor said before you faint hyung?" Taehyung asked.

His face frowns slightly as he looks up at his best friend. "Hmmm. I remember the doctor said that I shouldn't skip my meals and take care of my nutritions as my glucose level is starting to drop." He paused and took another drink.

"Was that all hyung?" Taehyung asked again. Seokjin pursues his lips as he tries to remember what happened an hour ago.

"Oh yeah, he said that I need to take care of my eating habits as I am now eating for two. Whatever that means." He shrugs it off and takes another sip which leads to him finishing the drink. "Wow! I must be really thirsty." He giggles but neither of the two said anything.