Chapter 1: Christmas Love

Yoongs 😸 Birthday Today!
Happy Birthday Min Suga 💜
______________________

It's December 25th and you know what that means; Christmas! *plays Jimin: Christmas Love*.

Seokjin is getting ready for the Christmas dinner at his best friend's house. He already put on his round white tee, pink pair of pants and rudolf socks because why not. He grabs his pink blazer and his glasses and heads down stairs towards the living room sofa and takes a seat.

He looked at his phone and it is already 7.15pm; which means he has another 45 minutes to attend the dinner. He glanced at the driveway and frowned a little when he noticed there wasn't a single car coming in.

You may think you still have some time, but not Kim Seokjin. He is very particular about his timing and will have a tantrum when someone is 'late'. He quickly dialled up a number and waited for it to be answered.

"Hello baby. What's up?" The man asked casually.

"Jeon Jungkook, where are you?" He asked in a calm manner.

"I'm at the grocery store, buying some banana milk. Is something wrong sweetie?" He asked curiously while his hand grabbed the milk and a few other snacks.

"I see. That sounds nice. Just wanted to let you know that I'm ready to go." He said as he drums his fingers on the sofa knowing what's about to happen.

"That's great to hear. Where are you going?"

"Well," Seokjin paused and took a deep breath. "I have a dinner party to attend at precisely 8PM and YOU ARE MY DATE AND SUPPOSED TO BE PICKING ME UP AT 7.15 AS PROMISED AND YET YOU ARE NOT HERE! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME, JEON JUNGKOOK THAT YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT" He yelled it all out in one breath.

Jungkook, who is having his phone further away from his ear, closes his eyes knowing that he has awakened the beast. He mentally facepalms himself as he actually forgot about it and finally has the answer that he asked himself earlier before leaving his car to enter the store; why did he have his fancy outfit in the car.

Knowing that his life is about to end tonight on christmas day, he quickly let Seokjin know that he'll be there in 10 minutes and hang up.He paid for his stuff and ran quickly to his car and started to undress.

But before he could take his black jacket off, he paused for a moment to decide whether or not to change in his car or at his beloved boyfriend's house. Choosing his decision wisely, he decides to follow his first instinct and change in the car.

As promised, he arrived at his boyfriend's house 10 minutes later. Before Jungkook could get out of his car to open the door for Seokjin, Seokjin entered the car and closed it. Jungkook was leaning over to him for a kiss but the taller dodge in and let out an annoyance. Jungkook said nothing and immediately started driving and headed to the location.

Seokjin had his time all planned out which included being ready on time, made a pit stop at the wine parlour and can still be on time at his friend's house despite the traffic that occurs during seasonal holiday. But now that his was being shifted he starts to get cranky.

11 minutes to 8 and they safely arrived at their destination. Jungkook parked the roadside in front of the house. Because it's a suburb area, there isn't enough place to park in the driveway. Seokjin reaches for the door handle and about to leave the car before Jungkook grabs his arm gently.

"Baby wait. I'm sorry for being late." He said and pulled Seokjin's wide shoulder and made him face each other; though a frown never left Seokjin's face. "Please don't be mad. Look, I bought the wine already for you to give it to them. And, and this is for you." He smiles softly and he hands the sorry present to Seokjin.

Seokjin pouts and takes the item out of the paper bag. "OH! It's the limited edition RJ pajamas that I wanted to buy!" Seokjin exclaimed excitedly as he hugged the present. "Merry Christmas my love." Jungkook wishes as he grabs Seokjin's palm and kisses it.

Throwing all his anger aside, Seokjin leans up towards Jungkook and hugs him tightly and releases when he notices that his boyfriend couldn't properly breathe. They stared into each other for a short while before leaning up towards each other for a kiss. It was a soft and gentle kiss before the car started to get all heated up and the kiss turned all sloppy yet  passionate.

They detached themselves from one another due to lack of breath. Before Jungkook could lean back for another kiss, Seokjin places his finger on Jungkook's lips and lets him back to reality that they have a dinner to attend. Jungkook groans at the reminder and pouts unhappily.

Seokjin chuckles at his bunny's behavior and gives a few pecks on the lips before heading out the car together. Seokjin asked Jungkook to hold the wine for a moment before he fixed up his handsome boyfriend's outfit. Jungkook looked so good wearing a baby blue satin shirt that sticks to his broad figures and is tucked in into a pair of black pants. Seokjin then brushes off the dust on Jungkook's black jumper. "Thank you my love." said Jungkook, showing his bunny smile as he looked at Seokjin's action.

Seokjin smiles warmly and wraps his arm around his lover and takes back the wine before they head up to the house.

-------