I kicked my heels off, sat my ass down and scored a royal flush in a poker game with three of his mafia men.

I hadn't poured anyone a drink for three hours but I had punched a guy until he fell unconscious, drank a whole bottle of some top shelf champagne and won three hundred dollars during hustling in a card game.

Jimmy grabbed my ass and I smashed a beer bottle over his head. "Next time I'll jab it in your neck."

"Woah Red, steady on." He slurred.

I searched through all of the liquor in the bar, reading each of the labels and then I decided to set them all out on the bars surface taking it in turns to try a glass of each one. My choices ranged from gins to wines to tequilas and then I just thought 'fuck it' and started mixing them all together.

The lower levels all encouraged me to drink, I was the life of the party. Until I wasn't. I lay my head down on a sticky napkin and closed my eyes.

"Hey, red?" I darted up right, half of my vision was lost and I frantically fixed the mask on my face so I could see.

Blondie was leaning over me. "Are you feeling okay? You've been sleeping off your intoxication for hours. The sun is up, it's time to leave but you've gotta clean up all of your mess before you go."

"Shit." I complained, looking around at all of the empty glasses and beverage bottles.

"Are you going to get home okay?" She questioned with care. I nodded my head and offered her a reassuring smile. She grabbed her bag and coat, then left.

Very carefully I stood up, feeling the room move beneath my feet. The same six or seven guys remained, passed out on their own tables. I managed to hold six glasses in my two hands and took them over to the bar, dumping them in the sink.

I took hold of each bottle, finishing off the last remaining drips from the bottom before dumping them into the trash can.

I noticed the speaker system located beneath the bar and I knelt down grabbing the iPod that it was connected to. I browsed through the music and landed on 'Raise your glass' by PINK. It started playing loudly throughout the whole club.

I skid in my stockings against the wooden floor, using somebody's beer bottle as a microphone.

Dancing around the comatose bodies who grunted whenever I touched them, I jumped up and down thankful not to have my heels on, thankful to not be listening to porn music. Just letting myself go, cleaning and dancing to the upbeat song.

I knelt down and sung loudly in Aidrians ear but he didn't acknowledge me at all. I spun like a ballerina in the middle of the room, whizzing around and around in my nylon stockings. I shook my ass, twerking down as low as I could and then burst out laughing because I nearly got stuck.

I raised my arms in the air, toyed with my hair and swung my hips to the beat of the music.

One of the decoys walked in and I beckoned him over to come dance with me using my index finger.

He walked towards me slowly and I placed my hands on his shoulders, swaying my body next to his while he stood stiffly, I turned away from him, rubbing my ass against his front. Serenading him with my beautiful drunken tones.

He stood emotionless, not knowing what to do with himself and definitely not making efforts to dance with me.

Eventually I got bored of him and backed away climbing up to stand on the VIP booth sofas, still singing my heart out.

He crossed the room and entered the bar area, in a swift motion he pulled the wire out of the speakers and the music came to an abrupt end. I stopped dancing and singing and stood still.

"Why did you do that?" I jumped down from the sofa and marched over to the bar, slipping myself onto the bar stool.

The decoy looked at me like I was from another planet. "Hello? Aren't you going to say something?"

I picked up a beer bottle and threw it towards him, it missed him by a hair just as I knew it would and landed in the trash can directly behind him. Slowly he turned his face, following the beer bottle.

I picked up another beer bottle, it was half full so I finished off the remains and then threw it into the trash can.

The decoy watched me with silent interest, it was getting weird now. Someone had left a practically full glass of vodka on one of the tables, I chugged it back and then placed the glass in the sink but the decoy stood in my way before I could rinse it out.

"Move." I ordered shoving his chest. He didn't move so I shoved him again harder. He remained completely still so I punched his chest, pushed him and elbowed him until he grabbed my arms, spun me around and restrained me over the bar counter.

"What the fuck?" I shouted trying to break free but his grip was too strong.

"I'm going to fucking kill you Red, nobody disrespects me like that." Suddenly I stopped fighting and let my body go limp.

His voice deep and stern, full of promise.

It wasn't a decoy.

I wanted to speak, answer back and protect myself but I had this feeling bubbling up inside of me. Like sour milk curdling in the pits of my stomach. There was a grumble of unsettledness coming from within me and I felt clammy.

"Oh no." I groaned.

My body started heaving and Ace stepped back rapidly, freeing me. I thrust myself upwards and buried my head in the trash can throwing up everything that I had drank.

At this point I actually felt thankful that he was going to put me down like a dog. I needed putting out of my misery before the hangover set in.