I shook my head, "Don't you dare leave me down here." He wouldn't do that - would he?

He smiled as he pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I felt his hand trail down my stomach where they met with the sensitive area once more, and he rubbed quick circles along my clit, "Tell me who this pussy belongs to." He mumbled against my lips, barely breaking contact with me as his tongue slipped inside and danced with my own.

"You." I spoke back although it sounded muffled from the kiss. A kiss that I never wanted to end, it was giving me strong butterflies in my stomach; and a heartbeat on my clit as it begged for more of his touch. Both of them mixed together were creating an intense feeling of ecstasy that made my body shiver.

I soon felt his bare cock rubbing up against me until he entered me, but only the tip, and then he removed it - all to tease me more.

I groaned in frustration, "You know what I want to hear." He broke the kiss and began trailing more kisses along my jawline.

"It belongs to you my Emperor," I moaned out as he pressed the tip on me again, "Fuck please put it all the way in." I begged, my body screaming for him.

Instead of putting it in, he bent down and removed the chains from my ankles. He stood up and grabbed my legs; lifting them, to wrap them around his waist, "You know the code word." He mumbled as he brought his lips back to mine, yes the code word we had set if anything became too much for me, 'yellow'. He brought his dick to my entrance and pushed it all the way in; causing a scream of pleasure to escape my lips, "Oh fuck." He moaned as he began pounding in and out of me. His hands rested on my hips as my legs stayed around his waist. He brought his gloved hand up and wrapped it around my neck; choking me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head with pure bliss.

I moaned as my back tapped against the wall with every thrust. My loud cries of pleasure filled the room, no doubt filling the hallway as well, but I didn't even care if anyone heard.

He pulled his face close to mine and his thrusts never once slowed down. He then crashed our lips together, kissing me passionately.

"Harder." I moaned against his lips and his thrusts became more rough and my back was now painfully scraping against the wall. But that didn't matter to me, it was completely worth the amount of pleasure I was being given. A perfect balance.

"Oh my- fuck, I want to cum already." He brought both his hands down to my hips and aggressively pounded me against him. His face twisted into one of pure ecstasy as I felt him release himself inside of me, "Fuck (y/n), your pussy is so good," He moaned in a soft sweet cry as he pressed his forehead against mine, his thrusts slowed down but he was still going in and out of me; and the smell of our sex filled the air. He finally pulled himself out of me and gently set my feet back to the floor. I could feel his cum dripping down my legs. He scooped some of it up with his finger and brought it to my mouth, "Be a good girl and suck." He pressed his finger into my mouth and I could taste the salty flavor.
(SMUT ENDS)

He pulled his finger out of my mouth and
gripped my jaw, "Never disobey me again or I promise you, I will leave you down here." He threatened and I know I should feel scared, but it actually only turned me on even more. I never did get to cum, I suppose that's part of my punishment.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed this whole thing.

"I won't Master, I promise." I smiled sweetly at him and he gave me a sweet smile in return as he lifted his hands up and removed the chains from my wrists.

I rubbed my wrists that were red and a little swollen, but I don't think they'll bruise, "What the hell (y/n) I said to use the safe word." He sounded concerned, but also frustrated. I felt his fingers gently rub against my back and I winced at the sting it gave me.

"It's fine, It was worth it." I shrugged as I answered honestly. It was probably just a few scratches,  nothing too bad.

He sighed, "This doesn't look fine, you have scratches." I could hear guilt in his tone. So I turned around and pressed my hand to his cheek as he always does to me. I'm hoping it'll have the same calming affect it would give me. I think it worked because he visibly relaxed and he rested his cheek in my palm.

He was gazing down at me with a look in his eyes that I've never seen before,"I promise it's fine, I enjoyed all of it." I smiled and leaned up to press my lips to his. The moment they touched I felt those same butterflies from earlier. My heart beat quickened as he gripped my hips and backed up so he was up against the wall. He brought his hands up to my hair where he ran his fingers through smoothly; our lips never breaking, they moved in perfect sync with each other.

Like the kiss before, I didn't want this one to stop. The feeling it gave me was, indescribable.

Being with him; is everything. Holding him; is everything. He; is everything.

This was the moment that I realized that I broke my promise.

I'm in love with him.