Prologue

"So...is this Adam guy your boyfriend or something?" Asked Sun, as he sipped coconut milk through a straw.

"What?! No he's not!" Yelled Blake angrily, drawing the attention of fellow customers to their table.

Blake noticing all eyes were on her, calmed down and took a bite of fish.

"No. Adam was more of a mentor to me." Blake answered after taking a deep breath.

"But did you ever have a partner?" Sun asked nonchalantly as he bite into a banana, not paying attention to Blake.

The clatter of a fork hitting the table, brings Suns to Blake who sat there eyes wide and mouth agape in surprise.

"Blake." Sun said in shock due to never seeing this stoic and guarded Faunus lose her cold facade.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Says Blake after clearing her throat and her cold facade appearing again.

"But to answer your question...I did have a partner. Her name was Claudia Wolf." Said Blake, her focus now on the setting sun.

"Whats she like?" Sun asked Blake who continued to stare into the horizon. Sun thought Blake hadn't heard him, but she opened her mouth to speak; still staring at the sky.

"Claudia...she's a risk taker compared to me. She's loud and passionate about Faunus equality, but she's also strong and courageous. But she has no ill will or anger towards humans. She loves to fight grimm as an outlet of anger or to calm down her excitement. She's an awesome friend to have because she's also loyal and caring....that's why I fell-

As Blake sat there explaining who Claudia Wolf was to Sun, he sat there in silence. Not because he was bored, but because of the expression on Blake's face. Blake's face hit the sunset perfectly as the wind rustled her hair, her eyes shimmering with tears which refused to fall, her smile gentle but sad, and the blush on her cheeks.

Catching Sun's silence, Blake stopped at the word "fell-"

"What's wrong?" Blake asked

"Nothing. It's just that you really like talking about Claudia." Said Sun, smiling sadly.