𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Andrew Gallagher

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ANDREW GALLAGHER
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Simon Says )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ANDREW GALLAGHER┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Simon Says )

    ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THERE WAS SOMETHING IN NEBRASKA. Right before they left the motel, Dean had went to check on Sam in the bathroom to see him freaking out in the mirror. "I don't know, man. Why don't we just chill out, think about this?" Dean suggests.

Sam reached up and turns off the radio. "What's there to think about?"

"Just don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea." Dean says, making the brunette in the backseat roll her eyes. "Dean, it's another premonition. I know it. This is gonna happen and Ash can tell us where. Plus it could have some connection with the demon. My visions always do." Sam says.

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if — if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a demonic connection his the best thing, okay?" Dean admits.

"So, i'm a freak now?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

"You've always been a freak." Dean cracks a smile, slapping Sams knee and looking in the rear view mirror at the brunette in the back seat who was slowly dozing off.

Dean looks over at Sam and grins before slamming on the breaks, making Bek fly forward, hitting the seat in front of her. "Damnit, Dean!" She shouts. Dean drives off with laughter.

Bek was the first to enter the Roadhouse, earning a grin from Jo and a big hug. "Bek," Jo breathes out, squeezing her tightly.

"Hey." Bek grins. Jo looks past her and at Dean. "Just couldn't stay away huh?" Dean cracks a small smile. "Never can. How you doin' Jo?" Before Jo could answer, Sam butts in. "Hey, where's Ash?"

"In his back room." Jo says.

"Great." Sam walks away.

"Sorry. He's — we're kind of on a bit of a timetable." Dean tells her and she hums. He frowns and walks past her, walking up to Sam with Bek. Sam knocks on the door. "Ash. Hey, Ash."

While Sam wasn't getting anywhere, Bek approached it and knocked. "Hey, Dr Badass?" It opens and Ash stands there . . . naked. Bek looks away. "Sam. Dean. Bek," he smirks at the brunette. Bek looks back at him with a bored look. "Look, Ash, we just need your help."

"Hell, then, guess I need my pants." Ash says. He closes the door and immediately, the three walk away.

"So, I got a match." Ash says, looking from the drawing Sam has made of 'Blueridge'. Ash pulls it up on his lap top of the same logo. "It's the logo for the blue ride bus lines. Guthrie, Oklahoma."