Chapter Nineteen

Important, please read!

Hey guys, welcome to a new chapter :) I'm sorry for like adding a long AN before the chapter, but I just want to say some things before you guys read this. Okay, so I'm a 22 year old, and in my 22 years on earth, obviously, I've experienced a bunch of things relating to like love and sex and all those nice things. So the things is, I am extremely open when it comes to sexuality. In my personal life, it is not something I tend to shy away from, and I've basically discussed most of my sexual experiences with most of my friends. So yeah, I believe that sex is a really important part of life, and I feel like it's as normal as brushing your teeth every day, and that it isn't something that people need to shy away from. Despite a lot of kissing in 'Liar' I've been really insecure about posting things a little more NSFW, because I value all kinds of views, whether it's sex after marriage or sex on the first date, I'm for it. Like I said, it's human and eventually, we all are going to do it. I didn't want to expose Clarissa to these kinds of things too early on, because I don't want things to feel rushed, but sex happens rushed/not rushed all the time. In order to get where I want to go with this story, I want to cut to the chase of the whole thing that builds this story and its outcome, spoiler alert, not a fuck am I getting Clarissa pregnant because that kills a good story. Ew, imagine reading a whole chapter about how a baby plays with its toys. Anyway, sex is important to this story, it's a very human thing and I want my characters to be very human. I want them to have feelings, and sex, and drama and all those things, and I am so scared that it would scare some readers off, but the story is just getting started and like I said, sex is an important topic in this. This is my NSFW warning. If you do not like reading these kinds of things, only read the first half of this chapter, but I will warn you, you will miss a lot of the plot if you skip over all of them, every time something happens.

I'm sorry for the weird intro, I just want to share this with yall, and not be shy or worry about the fact that people fuck. It's very normal to me, and I hope reading it is as enjoyable to all of you as it is to me.

Enjoy it, and please remember to heart and comments with your thoughts. The awesome comments mean the word to me :)

Many loves
Jaemie.

I don't know what woke me up during the night. It could've been Roger snoring away in my ear, it could've been the sound of kitchenware being tossed around in the kitchen, but I think it might've been the feeling of a warm substance rising in my throat. The moment I sat up in Roger's bed, the feeling seemed to subside, but as soon as I laid back down, it came up again.

Oh no, I never wanted the blue juice ever again. This did not feel okay.

I got up from Roger's bed and glanced at the clock that stood on his bedside table. It was 02:45 in the morning, and I felt like death was calling me. The sound of someone in the kitchen still carried on, and I knew that it could only be one other person, since Roger was sound asleep. He didn't even stir when I walked around his bed and grabbed a blue nightgown from his floor.

He was so skinny, the shirt that he let me sleep in didn't even hang loosely on me. It was at this moment, while I was tying the gown around myself, that I remembered the day my step mum told me that I had to buy bigger clothes, because, unfortunately, I no longer was the same small size I used to be in highschool. I knew that it was ridiculous, because in highschool, I counted every single thing that went into my mouth, and my obsession with my weight only ever made me feel horrible whenever I would eat something that I really enjoyed.

I sighed and shook my head, leaving his room quietly before closing the door behind me. I walked out into Roger and Freddie's living room, and when I peeked through the door that led to the kitchen, Freddie was standing by the kettle, his elbows on the counter as his head rested in his hands.