"This is where we're staying? God Anna, this must've been expensive." I said turning to her.

"Not when your parents pay for it." She winked and then we both hopped out of the car and managed to get all of our luggage from the middle seats and the trunk.

"Thank you so much... what's your name?" Anna asked the driver throwing a bag over her shoulder.

"I'm Todd." He said extending his hand. We both gladly shook it and then waved and tried to push through the hundreds of girls outside our hotel.

"Um, why is there so many people here?" I said pushing through them.

"Let me ask," Anna said then turned to a girl about 16 beside her friend,"can you tell me and my friend why there's so many girls here? We are staying here."

"You are so lucky! I wish I was staying at this hotel, because One Direction is staying up there. Have fun getting through here though." She pointed to the top of the building with floor to ceiling high windows and Anna just looked at me and grinned.

"Oh really, well... this is going to be interesting." She said and then we both left the girl and finally pushed through the mob but were stopped by the security.

"Where are you going?" The broad man asked.

"We are staying here for two weeks, see?" I showed him our luggage then he let us through easily so we got to the lobby without more people.

"Hi, welcome to the Marriott. Paisley speaking, how may I help you?" A young girl with curly brown hair and vibrant green eyes spoke into the phone. Her eyes widened and then she scribbled something down a piece of paper.

"Yes, I will have it delivered as soon as possible." She hung up the phone then smiled at us.

"Sorry about that, guess who that was." She said with still a flabbergasted look on her face.

"Who? Ohh, I know." I motioned my head to the fans outside and she just nodded.

"I'm a big fan. How about you?" Me and Anna both nodded.

"We didn't know that they were staying here, we only found out they were coming to New York a few days ago." I explained. We also told each other our names, and talked until we noticed we still had luggage and we needed to get up to our room.

"Here is your room key, and lucky for you, you guys booked your room on the floor underneath the boys." She smiled and handed us our room key.

"Really? Oh my god." Me and Anna squealed.

"I know right? Well, have fun in New York you two. Nice meeting you!" She said then we waved goodbye and strode to the elevators.

"Isn't this going to be amazing?" Anna asked.

"Yes, very." I said putting a smile on my face as we walked out of the elevator to find security on either end of the hallway.

"Are you sure you picked the right floor?" Anna said walking past the doors to find our room.

"Yup, look here it is." I inserted the key into the slot and I heard a buzz so I opened the door to reveal our new room for the next two weeks.

To the right, was a huge bathroom with a shower and tub, and a closet attached to it. On the other side was another bathroom, probably one for each of us, with the same amenities.

Going further into the room, on the left were two queen size beds and a huge flat screen tv on the opposite side. There was a small kitchenette in the corner and a small sofa bed and chair. To top it off, a balcony overlooking Times Square was outside with two chairs on it.