My Employer

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

The loud music, his body moving to the very beat of the booming noise as the alcoholic substance of his drink filled his body but he was barely tipsy while feeling himself on the dance floor not leaving unnoticed the pair of dark brown eyes that have been following him around since he left the counter bar.

"Took you long to approach me" he mumbled at the feeling of a pair of strong arms wrapping around his waist and a hard chest pressing to his back "couldn't wait any longer with a beauty like you right in front of me" he could feel the strangers hips following his own "am I pretty?" He asked already knowing the answer these gorgeous stranger would give him "yes you are, would look better underneath me" he could feel the bulge poking at his ass from behind.

And after a while more of grinding and teasing they both found themselves tugging at each others clothes while panting between their messy kisses the bigger man leading the way to his room, and suddenly, he felt his back pressed against the comfort of the bigger males bed.

The soft rays of light peeked through his white curtains making him squint his eyes at the bright light while rolling to his side and wrapping his arms around the sleeping man beside him, a smile pulled at his lips, his eyes fluttered open as he plopped himself up with his elbow and looked down at the man he had brought back home last night, his eyes roaming his features and he could confess the man did was very beautiful as how he recalled.

He got up from the bed ruffling his messy white hair to then pull on his boxers and make his way to his closet so he could pull out a pair of sweats and a white plain shirt, when he returned to the bedroom the brunette was still asleep, so he took a pen and a piece of paper leaving it by the nightstand and then making his way out.

I would like it if you stayed over for breakfast, I will be back with food.

He hurried inside his home with a paper bag in hand holding two recipients with warm breakfast for himself and the brunette that lai- "Where's he?" He mumbled to himself at the empty bed, he dropped the bag on the bed and made his way to the bathroom but found no sign of the beautiful man, his clothes as well gone.

...

A long sigh left his plump lips when he entered his apartment, back resting against the now closed door, not long ago had he left the house of that one man he could clearly recall, his soft white hair and tender yet rough touch or the way he was completely making sure he was being pleasured the right way- he took a sharp breath, he needed to shrug off those thoughts and get ready for the interview he had in the evening, and rest for a little while.

And so he made his way further into his apartment and down the hall to step inside the bathroom starting the shower while fetching a dry towel and finally undressing and stepping under the warm water.

Once the time for him to leave started to approach even more the brunette hurried into his room and threw on his black dress pants and a black button up tucked in and as well taking his good pair of dress shoes, Heaving out a sigh while taking one last look at himself on the long mirror to then finally take his bag and leave the apartment complex.

Once at the building he stepped in greeted by the sound of busy people, the business dressed people walked all over around the reception floor as the brunette made his way through and to the front of the reception desk "hello how may I help you?" The blonde haired girl spoke not moving her eyes from the computer screen "I have an interview at 3 for the spot as a PA" she nodded finally looking up at him for a brief moment and then gestured at two elevators "take the elevator to the 8th floor someone will be waiting for you there...good luck" the last part barely audible but seokjin managed to hear it despite the loud voices of the place.

After he gave a small thank you to the woman he finally made his way to the elevators and pressed the button summoning right away one of the two metalic boxes and getting in before pressing the number of the floor he would be having his interview in.

When the doors slided open he found in front of him a very good looking man with a smile that turned his eyes into crescent moons and a smooth blonde hair "good afternoon Mr.Kim my name is Park Jimin" the young man spoke stretching out his hand which the brunette gladly shook after stepping out of the elevator "nice to meet you" he returned the smile starting to walk side by side with the shorter man "Mr.Kim is already on his office you are one of the last so don't take it wrong if he seems grumpy these weeks have been quite hectic" the boy alerted and seokjin felt great full but still nervous as they stopped in front of the door with the name 'Mr.Kim' engraved in it.

The boy knocked on the door getting a small low 'come in' from the other side before he opened the black wooden door "Mr.Kim the next interviewee is here" he spoke while jin stayed behind him "thanks jimin" that voice sounded oddly familiar, named man nodded and looked at the brunette behind "good luck Mr.Kim" the older nodded with a small smile and stepped in the office as jimin closed the door and left back down the hall.

Jin's breath hitched at the sight of the man behind the big desk, aside from his gorgeous features and fierce eyes that settled on him, he was the man he had slept with the previous night.

"Please take a seat"

...

The thickness of the tension on the office could be cut with a knife as the white haired man frowned while studying the curriculum in his hands, seokjin almost jumped from his seat as the man on the other side of the desk suddenly closed and placed the carpet down "well you have experience and you used to work with a very well known bakery shop... but why should I hire you when you are no different of the rest?" His voice holding a slight hint of hatred that was disguised by the purpose of the interview "I adjust pretty easily with any type of schedules, in my old job it was lesser the work but I can assure you that any time you need me in the office I will be at your disposal" the white haired man bite the inside of his cheeks while leaning back on his chair.

"I can tell you have a lot of fortes in these kind of job but I'm not quite sure if you would be really willing to work at such a big company as mine, being the CEO means I work since early morning till late at night most of the time" taking a small pause to let the brunette answer back "i'm sure I can keep up with your schedule Mr.Kim" the name coming out rather Teasingly.

The brunettes eyes followed the white haired man who leaned over  "there are very important rules here Mr.Kim, such as to deliver the things in time and form, those that betray the company and contract will face legal action" the man stood up "you must know we have a lot of competition, last but not least Mr.Kim..." his fingers lightly tracing the wood of his desk, his bigger body leaning against it while facing the brunette on the chair "no relationships of any kind are permitted between workers of Kim corps" his voice dropping low sending the same shivers the beautiful brunette could recall from their first encounter.

They stayed still just looking at each other before namjoon looked away and stood up, stretching out his hand making seokjin as well stand up and shake hands with the taller man "I hope you don't make me regret hiring you, tomorrow is your first day"