Tae isn't in his window....maybe his mom came home and he's with her...

Darn...it's always nice seeing him in the mornings...although if his mom is here I'm not around him much anyway.....

Still...what a bummer.......

...............................

"Ah! There's our sleepyhead! Goodmorning champ!"

"....What are you guys doing here."

Standing at the bottom of the stairs still wearing your pajamas and your hair thrown up in a messy bun you watch your parents come around the corner dressed in expensive clothes and blueprints in their hands, their cheery voices cutting through the noisy air.

"Well we figured we would drop in and maybe do some work on the living room area, we don't need our girl living in some trash hole forever."

...Liars.

You're here because I didn't eat that damn stew.

"So honey, how is school going Hmm? Everything working out?"

"...It's as miserable as my existence."

"...Ah...I see...I brought your a new credit card as well dear, this card has much better safety and less interest taken from it!"

Another credit card.

Lazily grasping the card from your mother's hand and looking up into her bright eyes you practically shudder at her cheery expression, her perfectly tinted lips pushing up into an awkward grin.

"I wanted to ask you honey, I know that I get sick of always eating the same things so maybe would you like us to hire you a different chef to come to the house? Maybe one that could cook some fancy French cuisines? While in Paris I found this amazing chef at this restaurant-"

"I'm fine with the food I have."

"...Ah..alright...Any school supplies? New clothes? I know there's some new shoes coming out soon that you might like, they look like those shoes that you have by the door."

"I don't need anything. I know why you guys are here and literally I just fell asleep. It isn't my fault that woman is a bitch and wouldn't listen to me."

Gripping the sides of your pajama pants in your hands and averting your eyes away from your mother you suddenly feel like a small child by the gaze she's giving you, her voice softening down so only you and her can hear.

"I understand you, and I hear you. I'll make sure to get you a new chef that understands to listen to you better. Are you actually eating?"

"...Yes Ma'am."

"Alright then. I'll have the things arranged tonight and a new chef will be on their way as soon as we leave."

"...You..are only staying an afternoon?.."

"Of course, your father and I have a flight out to Prague to meet with some real estate executives. It's a very important meeting."

"...I see, that's good then."

Staring down at the floor beneath your feet and fighting the tears that threaten to pour from your eyes you watch your mothers expensive heels begin to walk away from you, your eyes following her thin form moving through the crowd of contractors.

....I hate it when you come...

...Why can't you just stay away....

At least...when you're gone.....

I don't have to watch you leave without giving me a single thought...

(A/N): If you're confused as to Y/N's family dynamic, it'll get explained later :3

Also sorry if this chapter felt rushed and awkward :(

Also again! I got another absolutely BEAUTIFUL fanart sent to me on Instagram depicting our Y/N in my favorite outfit of hers 😍😍😍 Lets show this artist some love why don't we? And yes I had permission to post this :3