CH.3: IGNORANCE

An armored man stands face to face with the slowly dying face of a goblin. On its own it would probably look less intimidating, especially with the monster he killed being a regular old goblin, however the figures own weapon, even though sheathed held the intimidation. A sword at the hip matching his armor, but the bloodied and battered glave on his back with a crude chipped blade of stone and mangled bone shaft gave an unsightly impression of what this man may actually be like. His armor alternatively, was beautiful. Steam seemed to flow from it like the red of the armor held the heat to boil the moisture in the air.

He spoke to the slowly dying goblin, staring toward his slit chest, torn so horridly due to his glaves blade

???: Did you know, that you've never actually touched anything in your entire life? That throughout this existence we've all been trapped within a bubble? No, not the atoms between, that's not what I speak of. I speak of the mortal bub-...

Y/n: HAROS!!!

Quickly, the armored figure turns as any regal or intimidating air they had disappeared now replaced with a childish burst of energy as he quickly bolted, tackling the young Pendragon to the floor as they giggled and wrestled.

Y/n: Hey! Hey! I'm happy to see you too!

Y/n's demeanor turned serious as it shifted, Haros quickly got off Y/n who he had promptly pinned and helped his friend to stand as he anxiously bent his 7 foot 3 inch body forward to be eye to eye.

Y/n: Eri-chan just gave me some news! Apparently the word "-kun"...

Haros had no idea what that word was but listened intently, he was speaking with Y/n after all. And Y/n was the smartest person he knew! Y/n told him about this thing called "sex" that apparently defines whether or not one was a man worthwhile or not! The two had settled on sex having to be some kind of achievement for killing a lot of monsters or going on a quest.

Y/n: ... apparently it means a boy junior, but then she also said it could mean friend but is a more mature and is nicer. than. "-chan"...

The young boy regressed into a sniffling ball as his armored amigo frantically looked around to understand why! But, Haros could never understand why, he'd been born in a world without Japanese culture, sorta.

Haros: No crying Y/n, Ms. Freya says big boys don't cry except for in their goddesses lap!

Y/n: But I did something terrible! I've been calling miss Ereshkigal Eri-chan!

Y/n's sniffles would echo across the caverns of the dungeon, follow by a loud clang as Haros hugged him tightly, easily lifting the tinier boy off the ground, and giving him minor concussion.

The One Who Holds the Heroes Throne (Danmachi x Malereader) RemakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara