CH.2: This is Orario

Mordred slowly drinks some of that weird tea that I as an American have no idea what it's called as LArtoria looks upon her child. Thoughts cascading over the shrouded silver shine that is her royal mind. Now that the kingdom was gone, she began to think, had Mordred truly been a villain as the legend states? Or was she an unsung hero called villain by her shorter lifeline. LArtoria took the thoughts from her mind as she went and stood by Mordred

Mordred noticed and almost slipped up

Mordred: Fa-I mean, Lord Arthur...

The sobbing soul of Mordred clumped together into a forceful crushing regret. She couldn't call them father could she? She was not only a traitor to Camelot but her own blood, her own legacy. Her arms lost all feeling as her drink hung by the straw

LArtoria: I, guess I finally broke whatever bond we had haven't I.

Tears threatened the eyes of Mordred but fall they did not. Trapped behind a dam of insecurity. Weakness was corruption, weakness was sin, weakness was traitorous. And she was all but traitorous to herself. Her gender and all else was a lie to hide the weakness she believed they held.

LArtoria did not speak, she enveloped Mordred in the hold, the hold that returned what love was taken by Camelot, Camelot could no longer steal that love that Mordred deserved. Mordred froze as LArtoria finally released, and rested her hands upon her hips with a smile.

LArtoria: Now, how about some Mother and Daughter time.

Today was that day, Mordred could show weakness now and not betray anyone, Mordred could forget what had made her traitorous. Mordred didn't have to hide who she was.

Mordred: F-fath...

LArtoria: Shh, it's mother, Mordred.

The two shared eyes of gratitude toward the other. Though that gratitude couldn't blind Mordred to a reason why LArtoria was actually "Mother", it's what held her drink after all.

--------------------Starting now you'll notice a lot of characters of both the Danmachi and Fate world that aren't actually from them but my, or someone else's mind

Starting now you'll notice a lot of characters of both the Danmachi and Fate world that aren't actually from them but my, or someone else's mind. This is because I needed people to join the Ereshkigal familia and also there were a metric fuck ton of Spirit ideas I had and since this does follow the main danmachi plot i wanted to add some personal touches. If you want you can send something over or ask for me to make a character from myths or history to a servant but don't get mad if it does get knocked down. Anyways the point I'm making is. If it's an OC Spirit I will put their stats down under their card because if they're an And yes I did spend an hour coming up with a really short and pointless story for that picture above.
--------------------
Blood, it's sweet like nectar and thick like molasses. Though on a corpse it may as well be crystalline. Once blood was an offering to the gods though in such a world as this, offerings as a concept held no meaning nor purpose. Gods held no power therefore, power is not needed nor is it used upon the people. Power is held by the adventurers, given a falna. It is not a stretch to say they were the new gods. That's is what Orario unknowingly stood for, a city for the 'new gods'.