❁ Help Me Now, Else I'm Taking You Down ❁

Почніть із самого початку

"Like, with Serayah. Does Serayah make you happy?"

To be honest no one had really asked Severin that question before.

Heck, Severin hadn't even asked himself that question before.

He had truly appreciated her concern but now he was kind of worried that she was going to tell Serayah.

"No, I won't tell her. This conversation is just between you and me, I promise. I just want to know."

He shook his head.

"No," Severin admitted, wanting to cry right in front of her but he didn't. "I'm not happy with Serayah. At all."

Then Solana wanted to know why, and Severin had explained everything.

As of lately especially, it kind of seems as though we've been doing nothing but arguing and that drives me insane.

She's heavily obsessed with Instagram and trying to pretend we have the "perfect" relationship on there. But our relationship is far from perfect and I admit that.

When my credit card got declined, which was the main reason for Serayah and I's downfall, she didn't speak to me for a whole day because of that.

Especially how I flaunted my money. I told her I could buy her anything. So inevitably she took advantage of that but then I realised to little too late that I didn't have enough.

No matter what I did and said to that girl to tell her I was really sorry for my credit card declining and for us being a laughing stock now... she wouldn't accept it.

And that's the next thing! It's so hard for me to please Serayah! Sometimes I feel like I have to walk on eggshells just to make her happy. And at first I was okay with it.

Not anymore. She's literally like "help me now else I'm taking you down" sometimes. As in, if I don't help her with her problems, she'll leave me. But she doesn't always help with mine.

You see where I'm going with this?

Solana nodded.

"But then... if she makes you unhappy, then why don't you just break up with her?"

"I can't," Severin sighed. "I may dislike Serayah but I don't hate her that much to make her homeless. She'd literally have nowhere to go if we split up. I live with my sister Layla Grace."

Solana hugged him and vice versa.

Now Severin wanted to know if she was happy with Jordan Francis.

She...

Wasn't.

Severin was beyond surprised.

"Whoa. You're not happy in your relationship either?"

She shook her head.