❁ Katari & Severin ❁

For the chapter title I really couldn't decide if Katari & Severin sounded better or if Severin & Katari did instead 😬

🎶 I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to make my wife 🎶

Chapter Twenty Five

"Whatcha mean you've been dreaming about a married woman even though you have a girlfriend?"

"It's not that deep, Layla Grace." Severin sighed, he was talking to his sister through FaceTime in the sitting room.

Jordan Francis and DeVante had just had a go at him as he was going to the sitting room.

Severin was now sitting on a chair in front of a table really thinking about his life.

Since everybody else in the room had seemed to be mad at him and he had no one else to turn to, he had therefore called Layla Grace (who was played by China Anne McClain).

In a way Severin had kind of forgotten she had existed. Ever since he had been at the retreat, the thought of talking to his sister had not really crossed his mind at all.

Until now.

"It's very deep, Severin. You cannot be unhappy with Serayah and not tell her about it! Not just that but you also didn't tell her that you were spending late nights with Solana."

"The late nights have stopped now. Jordan Francis said that I can't talk to her and I don't exactly blame him."

He had no way of knowing if Severin had talked to Solana or not.... but he didn't want to go against his wishes at the same time.

"Fix yourself, aight?" Layla had said to him through the phone and he nodded. "Serayah may be annoying at times but she's one of my best girls. And you two are still together until you break up. So you haven't exactly separated yet."

He understood that, with both of them exchanging their I love yous and they hung up almost simultaneously.

Katari had never really spoken to Severin and she had learnt a lot about him in five minutes than she had done with some people in ten years.

The first thing she had learnt was the fact that...

Oh my gosh! She had gasped to herself behind the wall. He has antidepressants?

He was having some now with water.

She knew Severin was unhappy but not as far as having antidepressants. Hopefully he didn't have any intrusive thoughts either.

That would have sucked.

She didn't blame Severin for being depressed though. Even though she was pretty nice, Serayah had seemed like a handful at the same time.

She had to talk to Severin before he had done anything stupid.

So leaving her hiding place from behind the wall, she had gone to tap him and he jumped.

"Oh my gosh Katari, don't you dare do that again, you scared me!" He had complained, then he frowned.

"Are you spying on me?"

"No I wasn't spying on you," she had confessed truthfully, sitting down next to him. "I was just concerned. Are you okay?"

That was a good question actually.