❁ Dunno What I Got Myself Into ❁

I was really feeling a triple update today so here we are.
Multimedia: Brick & Lace as Shequoia (left)
And Shafuara (right)

🎶 Cellphones and beepers
And know how to treat ya
You break her heart
She'll walk out and leave ya 🎶

Chapter Seventeen

The girls had finally arrived at the beach party but Katari had seemed a little down in the dumps.

It wasn't because of DeVante though, it was because Lil Kim and her father still didn't know that she was here right now.

Whilst Solana and Serayah were kind of obsessing over the beach, Katari didn't say anything, and now she was starting to feel as though she didn't really belong here.

As the girls were about to go and do an activity at the beach, Katari didn't follow them and now they wanted to know why.

"Katari, on the way here, you said you'd try and have fun," Solana reminded her. "What's going on with you?"

"I have to make a phone call real quick but I promise that when I finish, I'll be right back."

Solana and Serayah just looked at her.

But they trusted her.

"Do you want us to wait for you?" Serayah offered. "We can happily do that."

As much as she wanted them to, she shook her head.... but she wasn't going to take a U Turn and leave.

Even if she wanted to do that too.

Leaving her, they had hugged each other again and then Katari had made the phone call to Lil Kim and her father at the beach bar that was located right next to her.

She had picked up on the first ring which was great because it saved a lot of time.

I'm the one that put the Range in the Rover
When I'm steppin out the Range?
Yo it's over

Was the song playing in the background and it was actually one of Lil Kim's.

Lil Kim: Yo, Katari. I was just about to call you, girl. Where you at?

Katari: Uhm...

How did she tell her she was in the wrong place completely?

Katari: Please don't get mad but I kind of got in a fight on a plane and now I'm at some couple's retreat that's called—

Lil Kim: *shouting* I don't care what it's called! Why would you get yourself into a fight? You should know better, Katari. You don't fight in public!

Katari: It wasn't me. It was Serayah, as in Severin and Serayah, Serayah. Lil Kim, please. You have to believe me. None of this was really my fault.

She didn't reply, she was currently telling Katari's father the news.

And he hadn't been there before because he wanted to cook something.