(Their kitchen/dining room or whatever you like)

"Mmm something smells good in here," My wife said. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her front.

"And I'm not talking about the food" I grab her hands that were starting to go down south.

(There living room or whatever you like)

"Ruby Lucas, you are such a hormonal teenager" I laugh. I serve our breakfast and give Ruby her plate, she takes it with a pout. "Oh come on Rubes I'm only teasing" I gave her a small peck on the lips and head to the living room, we take our seats and get comfortable. After some time we finished eating and are now cuddled up watching the rest of Pitch perfect. I start to space out, my mind drifting to something Ruby had said last night that I wanted to address.

"Baby?" I begin to ask.

"Yeah babe"

"Last night-" I was cut off midsentence by my phone ringing, Rubes answered it for me.

(Bold is Ruby and/or Reina on phone convo italic is the other person, dream, flashback)

"Hello"

"No this is her wife" I watched her face contort into one of anger.

"Whatever you have to say to her you can say to me" She seethes, whatever was said is making her pissed that she started gripping my phone so tight her knuckles were turning white.

"Listen here you fuc-" Before things could escalate I took my phone back and answered it myself.

"Hello, this is Reina Lucas, Who is this?" I ask politely. Ruby moves me to sit on her lap trying to calm herself down.

"It's Regina Swan mills, we need to talk" I look to Ruby continuously shaking her head no.

Next thing I know she has my phone again, on speaker and shouting profanities at Regina that id rather not repeat.

"Listen here and listen well you fucking bitch this is going to be the first and the last time I say this. I don't fucking trust you, so you are going to stop contacting my wife. You have something to tell her, fine but when I'm with her, what is so important you couldn't wait till Monday hmm? nothing. I don't do well with that secrecy bullshit so I hope this goes through your pea-sized brain. I'm not scared to kick your old ass back to where ever the hell you came from, this goes for your wife as well. You can take this as a warning, you can take it as a threat but I guarantee you it's a mother fucking promise." She hung up the call and was about to throw my phone when I aggressively grasped it back.

I stood up so fast and started pacing in front of her.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" I yelled not noticing her flinch.

"WHAT DO MEAN WHAT I'VE DONE I BROUGHT TO HER ATTENTION THAT YOU ARE CLAIMED, THAT YOU ARE MINE. I DON'T TRUST THAT WOMEN ETHIER OF THEM AND I SURE AS HELL DONT WANT THEM AROUND YOU!" She argued back now standing opposite of me. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" Well, I tried.

"Ruby Baby, as much as I love your possessive side IT WAS UNCALLED FOR!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME!"

"Well then stop acting like a petulant child, you didn't have to bring anything to her 'attention' " I said as I imitated air quotes.

"They both already know that we're married plus the ring on my finger shows everyone that I'm yours"

(Reina ring for now😏 😈or whatever you want) 

"But-"

"But nothing" I frustratedly ran my hands through my hair.

"UGH DAMNIT RUBY!, that's my boss that is even if I still have a job and the pay is great we're going to need it towards our kid's future. For the house we want to raise them in cause the money from the club isn't going to be enough so that they could have the life we couldn-" I stopped mid-rant feeling my eyes well with tears.

"Reina I'm s-"

"Don't just don't, forget about it" I quickly wipe away the stray tear that sprung free. I run to our bedroom and lock the door, I'm curled up in bed with nothing but thoughts that brought more tears.

———————————————————————-
I would like to say thank you readers for the views I am getting I really didn't think anybody would read this it means a lot Ilysm.💖

I hope you guys enjoyed this insight on Reina and Ruby's marriage it's not just peaches and rainbows.
I have also changed my book cover.
I would love to see feedback from you guys and if you could vote it would mean a lot.

Let me know what you guys would like to see in future updates follow me to get more updates plus I'll follow back.

Whoever comments and vote first I'll give a shout-out.

Peace ✌🏼