They're also pretty high ranked in the society and always get invited to these fancy dinner parties and stuff.

Heck, they attended one just last night.

I don't mean to brag, but they're pretty awesome.

Their  busy schedules might mean they're not always at home, but they're still able to take care of the lunatic that is their daughter both emotionally and financially.

I shoved a piece of pancake into my mouth and chewed with intent.

Tochi loved Cookie's pancakes.

I was on my second piece when I saw the time and nearly choked.

If there was one thing you couldn't be at Hillsong, it was late.

And I'm a prefect this year.

"Um, Cookie, I have to go like now."

"Okay."

I grabbed my bag and walked outside, where one of our drivers was waiting to take my to school.

"Good morning," I greeted him.

"Morning, Miss Cheta, how are you?" he said, opening the back door.

"Fine," I said, stepping in.

I put my earphones in and sat back as     Soke by Burna Boy played from my phone.

------------------
It took about 15 minutes to reach my school.

The driver parked the car and I swiftly put on a coat of strawberry lip gloss, before thanking him and stepping out.

I walked straight to the elevators that took me up to the fifth floor of our gigantic school building.

The first floor was separated into three blocks for juniors, the second was for SS1, the third for SS2, the fourth and fifth for SS3s.

I headed for SS3A, the class both Deja and I had been assigned.

Walking in, the class was empty, as people were in the hallways, socialising and flaunting their new phones, bags and whatever.

The class was empty alright...except for Deja, who was resting her head, fast asleep on the desk she had chosen.

What did I say?

I sat on the seat next to her, in the middle row, noticing the bags that had been placed on the desks behind us.

I began to arrange my books in the desk.

One of the things, I really like about Hillsong is their organized way of handling things.

Like, our books and stuff are given to us during the holidays to prevent stress. Classrooms and posts are also assigned during holidays via set group chats; this allowing us to resume peacefully.

Tochi would've loved it here.

Someone walked into the class and I looked up.