"Sakura, Sasuke-kun has always been gloomy since..."Ino trailed off,wiping her wet hands on her apron as she squatted next to Sakura whom was visibly tensing up,"Naruto's death."

"It must be really hard on Sasuke-kun..."Sakura spoke up after a short while,keeping her emotions in check as she reminisced about her many adventures she had with that blonde knucklehead-good and bad."Naruto would surely wouldn't want Sasuke to be this upset.."

"Kimiko is the only thing that's keeping Sasuke here y'know.."Ino chimed in along with Sakura's thoughts,she opened her mouth to speak a sharp jab was sent to her ribs.

"Saku-"Ino exclaimed,whipping her head around ready to give a piece of her mind to the rosette,"Sasuke-kun!"she gasped,her mouth hanging wide open as she looked at the raven man ,his arms carrying a sleeping toddler.

Nodding his head at her in acknowledgement of her presence,his fingers were pressed to his lips to silence the girls,preventing them from waking up the sleeping raven.

"W-what brings you here sasuke?"Sakura stumbled over her words,her heart beating quickly at the sudden shock of Sasuke materialising just as they spoke about him.Speak of the devil.

"Getting flowers,"Sasuke spoke ,his words clipped as he made his way over to the two girls,"sunflowers to be exact."

Nodding,Ino scrambled to gather what Sasuke wanted,tripping over her own feet in the process."Sunflowers for Kimiko,ne?"she tried to spark a small conversation,eyeing the uchiha man who was swaying slightly cooing at the sleeping girl he carried in his arms,his eyes bright with fatherly love-he was in his own little world with just him and his little girl,nothing else mattered and he could care less what anyone was saying to him.

'Daddy's little girl,yeah,definitely daddy's little girl.'the blonde kunoichi mused,it wasn't everyday you see the stoic raven allow a smile to grace his face and his hardened gaze softening with a glint of pride and love shining in them.Only Kimiko and the Uchiha's passed lover had the power to cause this change in him.

"Daddy?"a sleepy voice came from the little girl in his arms,her small voice instantly grasping the attention from the three adults."Down."she commanded again to Sasuke.

Once her feet was on ground she wrapped herself around her fathers legs,stretching herself awake.The ponytail once tied high on her head was threatening to drop,her blue dress she donned with of course- the Uchiha crest emblazoned on the back was crumpled.It was an adorable sight , the two kunoichi's cooed involuntarily.

Kimiko surely took after her father in terms of looks , Raven hair with the slightest bit of blonde scattered all about , onyx eyes, pale skin even some of her quirks and attitude belonged to her father.A total carbon copy except in a female version.She was a child adored by so many , besides she was the child of the most fawned over boy in Konoha , wasn't she?

"Auntie Ino!Auntie Sakura!"Kimiko exclaimed happily,her short legs taking her over to them as fast as she could,her smile wide and infectious-definitely like her 'mother'.

"Daddy says we're getting sunflowers,Auntie Ino is that bunch of sunflowers for us?Daddy is it?"the excited young raven babbled fast,her eyes looking back and forth between her father and the blonde woman,excitement literally radiating off her.

"Yes Kimiko-chan,"Ino replied with a smile on her face,it was impossible not to smile at her antics.Wrapping up the last of the flowers into a bouquet and tying it up with a ribbon,Ino made her way out from behind the counter and squatted,"Here you go,Kimiko-hime ."she laughed lightly,handing her the flowers with a smile,"

Kimiko smiled brightly,her teeth showing before bounding back over to her father,her hair bouncing as she walked,"Daddy aren't they beautiful?"she sighed,her fingers stroking the radient flowers;beaming.

"Yes."Sasuke stated simply,bending down to pich her up again by her underarms causing Kimiko to squeal slightly."We'll be on our way then."he turned to look at Sakura and Ino,nodding at them another farewell before turning out of the door.

As father and daughter walked away,the duo stood where they were watching the raven hair girl complain about how she could walk by herself after waking up from her nap,heck they could even hear her.

"Daddy let me down!"

"Nope."

"Daddy!"

And a thump was heard,Sakura and Ino clearly amused at the sight of the two bickering.Kimiko thumping her tiny fist against her fathers back in a lame attempt to be let down

"Yep,though her looks of Sasuke are there she definitely takes after Naruto."The two Kunoichi's laughed before turning away to resume their gossips as Sasuke and Kimilo disappeared from their view.

A/N:Here's Chapter 4!I hope you guys liked it,I'm having a small bit of writers block again and my goodness i cant write much but just drabble on and on about this.I hope it doesn't bother you much,please comment , rate and share !