"You alright? You seem a little off today." He asked with concern, dropping his hand down.

I nodded, "Yeah I'm fine, just tired." I lied, can't exactly tell him the truth, that would just be awkward. Plus, I don't want to ruin any of this, it's only a small crush, I have no doubt that it'll go away eventually.

He narrowed like he didn't believe me, but he didn't press any further. He then retracted his blade, "That's enough of this for today, let's work on your Psychometry." He placed the weapon on his belt and I did the same with mine. He walked over to the table at the end of the room and brought over a box.

"What is all this?" I asked as he tilted the box to the side and I saw multiple objects inside.

"Pick whatever catches your eye and see if you can get something from it." I nodded as I grabbed the whole box and sat on the floor with my legs cross-crossed. He did the same and sat right in front of me.

I looked at all the different objects and one did catch my eye, did he take that from my room? I reached for it first,"Is this my Japor Snip-" I was cut off by an image once my fingertips brushed against it.

"Will I ever see you again?" A little blonde boy gazed sadly into Shmi's watery eyes.

"What does your heart tell you?" She asked with a small smile as she held his hands.

"I hope so. Yes, I guess." He sighed as a tears fell from his eyes.

She lifted her hand from his and wiped his tears away,"Then we will see each other again."

The little boy nodded and pulled the Japor out of his pocket and handed it to Shmi,"I made this for you, when you look at it; know that I'm thinking of you and I promise, I will come back for you."

The image ended and a tear fell from my eye. I could fell both of their pain, the pain they held for leaving each other. I don't even know if they ever got to see each other again, "What did you see?" Vader questioned when he lifted a hand up and wiped the tear away; just as Shmi did in the vision.

I blinked and tried to compose myself, "I think it was Anakin Skywalker," I told him and I saw his posture stiffen at the mention of the name, "I'm not sure, I've never seen him before, but I don't know who else it could be. He was just a child and he was giving this to Shmi." I held the necklace in my grasp, I don't know why she would give me something that held so much value, "I don't even know if they ever got to see each other again, I hope they did." I sighed, feeling pain for them both.

"That's enough for today." Vader stood up quickly as he snatched the box from my hand and I snapped my gaze up; confused by his sudden change in attitude.

"We barely started." I complained as I stood up with him.

He sighed as he avoided eye contact with me, why is he being so weird? "Yeah, but I forgot I have a-" He paused for a moment, "I have a guest waiting for me." I felt a sudden knot of jealousy in my stomach at the mention of his guest, "So I should get to that," He turned away from me and walked towards the door, "The rest of the day is yours, so do whatever you want, just please don't leave the property." He shouted across the room as he pushed the button for the door to open and he quickly left before I could say anything.

~*~•~*~

I sighed as I walked along the halls, completely avoiding the hall where mine and Vader's bedroom is at, for obvious reasons. I needed to get it all off of my mind and the best way to do that is to find a distraction, "Hey Rex." I smiled at the familiar clone, even though he couldn't see it.