Annoying friends

Author's note: Hi, this is for @Victo_dc thanks for commenting! Also this story will potentially contain smut in the next chapters (after this one), so I'll  put a warning if you don't like reading that!

"PHOEBE! HELP!" Lyria screeched, banging on the door. Her friend had spotted a large spider in one of the empty charm classrooms while she was studying and had instructed Lyria to get rid of it. Except as soon as she had entered the room, the door had swung shut and locked itself. Stupid magic school. 

"PHOEBEEEEE!" She tried again. 

"Uh hi."

"PHOEBS THANK MERLIN! Somehow the door locked itself and I can't get out, you still have my wand, right?"

"Yep." Phoebe sounded strangely smug. 

"Ok well can you get me out?" 

"Nope."

"NOPE?"

"Nope."

"What do you mean nope?" 

"This is for your own good. You've been miserable." Dread sluiced through her veins, she had a feeling what her friend had done. As if on cue, the door swung open and she was met with the sight of Sirius. Their eyes connected before James kicked him and he fell forward with a grunt, pushing her onto the ground. He twisted at the last second so he would take the brunt of the fall. Lyria jumped up straight away, hating her body for missing being with him. She rushed at the door but it had slammed shut. 

"You're not getting out until you talk. You're welcome Pads." James called in a sing-song tone. 

"UGH why the hell did you have to fall on me? I could have gotten out when he opened the door!" She snapped, arms crossed. 

"It's not my fucking fault that James kicked me." 

"Of course, nothing is ever the great Sirius Black's fault." 

"I already apologised for the bet, what more do you want?"

"Nothing! I want you to leave me the fuck alone!" Sirius' face softened and hurt shone in his eyes. 

"You know I can't do that." 

"Why not?"

"You can try all you want to pretend, but we had something real." Lyria turned away from him again, ignoring both him and the feelings bubbling inside her. 

"We had nothing." 

"Lyria!" Sirius grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face him.

"Please, just listen to me." 

"Nope, no, no." She pushed his arms off her and ran to the other side of the room. 

"Lyri-"

"NO!" She screamed and he froze, stunned.

"YOU FUCKING WON, OK? YOU WON THE BET NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE! IT'S NOT FAIR, JUST LET ME GET OVER YOU. STOP PLAYING WITH MY FUCKING FEELINGS!"

"OH I'M THE ONE PLAYING WITH FEELINGS? WHAT ABOUT YOU GOING ON A DATE WITH GARRICK THE DAY AFTER YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME?" 

"I'M TRYING TO GET OVER YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Understanding dawned on him and a self-satisfied smile spread across his face. The cocky shit!

"So you don't like Garrick?" He said slowly and Lyria glared at him. 

"Love please, just listen to what I have to say and then I'll leave you alone, I promise." Sirius attempted and Lyria let out a noise of frustration.