Wedding Planner

Disclaimer: I do not own the idea or Hogwarts. Five days have passed since the last chapter.

14 days of the bet left

"SHE'S DRIVING ME INSANE!" Sirius yelled pulling at his hair. The door opened and Lyria stepped in, frowning. 

"Who's driving you insane?" 

"No one, love." He said quickly sitting up.

"How did you get up here? Didn't the stairs turn into a slide?" Remus asked from where he sat perched on his bed reading. Lyria beamed and jumped onto the bed beside Sirius who physically flinched away from her. Then he wrapped an arm around her, wincing when she snuggled into his side. 

"I found a spell that allows me to, without transforming the stairs." There were a few moments of silence. The boys all looked at each other awkwardly. James nodded his head at Sirius in Lyria's direction and he waggled his eyebrows frantically. Sirius sighed.

"Um, babe?"

"Yes Siri-poo?" 

"Uh the boys and I were planning prank ideas so..." He drifted off, hoping she would take the hint. 

"Oh brilliant I'll help! Aww my Siri-poo and I doing pranks together, how sweet." Sirius blinked and swallowed hard. 

"What I meant was-" 

"What have you got so far?" Lyria stood up and reached for the basket she had brought up with her, filled with ribbons, a duvet, picture frames and other trinkets.

"So we were thinking of pranking the Slytherin's at breakfast tomorrow." James started and Lyria nodded as she folded her pink duvet on Sirius bed. She reached for the basket and pulled out two teddy bears which she place on his cushions. Then she placed a mini cactus on his bedside table with a picture of her circled in hearts. 

"Uh what are you doing?" James paused in his description of the prank but she waved him off. 

"Oh don't mind me." Lyria put a stack of magazines on his trunk, pushing off the broom polish and Quiditch tactic books. She made sure the bridal magazine was at the front. She turned to see the boys watching her. 

"Siri-poo, I've bookmarked the dresses and rings I like." She told him and he went pale. Lyria had to fight her grin, this was too easy. She covered James' Quiditch poster in the corner with more pictures of herself and some of Sirius. In bright pink marker across the front was S + L forever. She pulled out her wand and stuck a few ribbons on to the edges before casting a permanent  sticking charm. 

"There." She smiled and put away her wand. 

"W-w-wha-my poster!" Jame stuttered and tried to peel off her pictures. 

"Don't be silly James, you can't remove a permanent sticking charm." James made a little noise.

"What's all this, love?" Sirius forced out plastering a happy expression on his face. 

"Oh just to remind you of me when we're apart, you can't ever escape me my little baby." She pinched his cheeks with the last part and when she pulled back Sirius was frozen, staring at the poster James was trying to peel off. 

"Siri-poo?" Lyria asked, waving a hand in front of his face. He didn't respond. 

"Maybe a kiss would make you feel better." She leant in but he snapped back to life and hopped off the bed. 

"Nope nope I'm fine." He backed away as she advanced. 

"Whatever you say, you do know we have to kiss at our wedding though, right?" 

"O-our wedding?" 

"Of course! Didn't you know how a wedding works? Maybe I should have brought more bridal magazines up..." 

"NO! No no no that's fine, you are so thoughtful though!" He herded her to the door, picking up the teddies on the way and shoving them into her hands. 

"OK I'll see you later than, Siri-poo." She turned around one last time.

"I love you!" 

"I love me too." Sirius said in a sing song voice as he closed the door. He grabbed his wand and muttered the locking charm then he set up wards on the door. 

"Ha! See if you can get past that, demon!"

"What the hell just happened?" James asked. 

"Do you see what I have to put up with?" Sirius pointed at the pictures and duvet. 

"She's literally going to be the death of me." Remus chuckled as he flipped his page. 

"What's so funny Moony, didn't you see the torture I have to go through?"

"Oh nothing, nothing."

Author's note: 

I have so many other stories on the go and I thought no one was reading this so haven't been updating! I will try and update this one more frequently now that I know someone is reading.