"Unnie!" Y/N says while the two immediately hug.

"You look great by the way." Dahyun says the moment they pull away. Y/N looks down at her outfit.

"It's just a simple outfit

"It's just a simple outfit." Y/N chuckles out. "You're the one who looks great!" This time Dahyun went to look at her clothes.

"Hehe, thankq!" Dahyun said in English with her cute accident and bubbly smile

"Hehe, thankq!" Dahyun said in English with her cute accident and bubbly smile. "I'm glad we both decided to dress in casual clothes. How's Mika by the way? The girls and I haven't seen her for what seems like ages."

Y/N pointed to behind her in the direction where Mika's room was. "She's sleeping. She got a job at a coffee shop not far from here. She's been working long hours so she tends to get tired a lot now." Y/N explained.

"Ah, well I hope she takes care of herself and her health." Dahyun says with a small frown.

"She will, it's Mika after all." said Y/N.

"Well, shall we go?" Dahyun says with her eyebrows raised and a big smile on her lips. Y/N giggled and nods before Dahyun basically drags her out of the apartment and to her car.

"Where are we going anyways unnie?" Y/N asked as she got into the car and buckling up her seatbelt.

"Well, it seems cheesy, but I wanted to go to that new chocolate shop a few miles away. You can make your own chocolate!" Dahyun replies, her eyes basically sparkling with stars. "Is that okay with you?" Y/N nods her head thinking it was a good and cute idea of her unnie to choose such a place. Dahyun began driving before parking on the side close to the chocolate shop they arrived at after about ten minutes of driving.

"We're here!" She says excitedly before basically running out of her car. Y/N couldn't stop laughing at how adorable the woman was being as she gets out of the car herself. "Come on Y/N! Last one there pays for dinner!" Dahyun then began running her way to the shop.

"Oh no you don't!" Y/N gasped out before speeding her way to catch up to the tofu woman. The two ended up getting to the door at the same time before looking at one another.