Karaoke Contest Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"I got something to tell you," the couple said simultaneously.

"Oh sorry I-" they said again.

"You go first." Jordan said, really wanting to know what Lincoln wanted to tell her.

"Oh, alright. So my sister just invited me to this competition at the mall, and she wanted me to bring someone. Obviously I thought of inviting you." Lincoln said.

"Of course I'll go with you!" Jordan replied excitedly. "It's just that-"

"What is it?" the boy asked, confused.

"Well, my friends told me that it would be really nice if I invited you out to make you feel better about today...but you clearly have a plan." The girl admitted.

"Don't worry about that, it's already better knowing that I'm with you." Jordan blushed at this comment, remembering what Alex said before.

Having another thought on his mind, Lincoln continued. "Actually, shouldn't you tell your parents what you're doing?"

"Actually, I already have told them. I knew that I would've thought of something eventually, so I made sure that I'll be able to do it. So after I texted my friends, I reached out to my mom." Jordan explained.

"Seems like you're well prepared,"

"Yup, just because you're the Man With A Plan doesn't mean I can't have one."

"Of course, you are the Dodgeball Queen after all. Speaking of that, it's an honor to be your boyfriend, Your Majesty." Lincoln teasing her with that last part.

"And it's an honor to be your girlfriend!" Jordan fired back, laughing.

Sometime Later...:

"Hey, Lincoln! Let's go!" Luna shouted out as she went down the stairs, guitar in hand. Lincoln and Jordan quickly stopped what they were doing and went downstairs to meet the rocker.

And no, our couple weren't doing what you think they were; get your mind out of the gutter! They were acting like a combination of really close friends and a couple: While they fooled around and joked like from when they were younger, they still had those moments of making out (not that either would admit to anyone).

Downstairs, Luna was there with a huge smile on her face. Clearly, she was happy to see her brother willing to spend time with her. Lincoln, now wearing the boot, was glad he could still walk and was able to go.

"You guys ready for tonight?" Luna asked, getting nods in response from Lincoln and Jordan. The trio went outside, noticing that Lori was outside in front of Vanzilla. She was playing with the keys to the van, as if she was waiting for something.

"Come on, you three! You won't be able to go to the mall by yourselves, you know." Lori stated. Not wanting to refuse the ride, the three agreed. Luna had called shotgun, leaving both Lincoln and Jordan to be behind them. Besides, they preferred to sit next to each other, for obvious reasons.

As Lincoln sat down next to Jordan, he made sure to text Zach so they could meet.

Zach

Lincoln: You still good to go?

Zach: Yeah, we can go still. Alex, Jade, and Charli took forever anyway.

Lincoln: Oh really? Try to leave now if you can.

Zach: Don't worry, we'll meet you there as planned.

It didn't take very long to get to the mall, as it wasn't too far from the Loud House anyway. Plus, there wasn't much traffic to get in the way of Vanzilla. Before long, the Royal Woods Mall came to view where Lori would stop on a curb.