Chapter 53 : Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

Maybe i should find another place , i got out of the room and saw a couple passing by , i couldn't make out their faces since they wore mask , oh but i have seen her dress somewhere, oh .... so its them ...

Namjoon sunbae and his fiance

They were going towards a room , ofcourse it was obvious what they were going to do ...

My heart clenched at the thought again..

I was so immersed in the thought and heart break that without realising i bumped into the girl .

"Can't you see where you going?" The girl said

"I am sorry ." I gritted my teeth

What's with everyone's attitude here?

Wait a second , i have heard this voice somewhere...

Who could it be?

Well... nevermind..

Namjoon sunbae who was with her just passed by without even glancing what had happened , it seemed like as of he was in some kind of hurry

Without another word , the girl walked passed me and caught up with Namjoon sunbae .

Just when i was about to go to another room, the scene of Namjoon sunbae and his fiancé poured in my mind again making me feel nauseated...

A liquid was threatening to come out of my mouth , i quickly placed my hand in front of my mouth and rushed to find the bathroom..

Here it was , at the end of the corridor, just by a room..
i ended up vomiting out everything i had eaten today .

Oh God! I didn't know all of this would have this much impact on me.

I cleaned my mouth and made my way out of the bathroom , i felt dizzy after throwing up basically everything...

Since there was a room beside the bathroom, i decided to go inside it ..
I really didn't want to be in this party anymore , i wanted to leave right now but i know taehyung would bombard me with questions and then i would end up letting my feelings out ..

I just needed some time...

I pushed open the door only to encounter an embarrassing scene..

Oops , its Namjoon sunbae and his fiance , they were over each other ..

Before they could notice me , i decided to close the door and leave but -

Wait a second , isn't that ...

"Jungkook?"

-
Jungkook's POV

"What are you doing?" I asked her

She pushed me on the bed and got over me

"Get off me!" I tried to push her away but she was too persistent..

"I love you jungkook, i cant live without you."

"Ok but i am sorry i cant return back your feelings, now get off and tell me where y/n is?" I tried to get up only to be pushed back by her again..

"Y/n , y/n , y/n!" She loosened my tie

"What is it that you see in her?" She was angered

"You dont have to know and stop it now." I yanked her hand away...

"Why? What is it that i lack?"

"I said get off." I was angry now

"I ll just show you , you know !" She started to open her zip

Just when i was about to push her off someone muttered my name..

"Jungkook?"

-

Y/N's POV

"Y/n?" He spoke as the girl looked towards the entrance too..

"What is she doing her?" Oh so it was rika and jungkook and not Namjoon sunbae and his fiance ..

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook got up and spoke , I noticed how his buttons were undone revealing lipstick marks..

"I don't believe you jungkook, YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!" i don't know why but all of this angered me..

"It's not what you think it is ."

"Atleast wait till you get to your house , control your hormones-."

"Who are you to lecture us?"Interrupted none other than Rika..

Her presence was angering me even more.

"I couldn't care less for whatever you do , but atleast not at someone else's place."

"Is it your house?" She snapped

"Nevermind." Leaving them for whatever they were doing , I walked away from the room..

What is wrong with everyone? No ! What os wrong with today?
Why did things have to turn out this way... i kicked the table that came by..

It was the wine station that they had a corner...

No no! I dont want this, i am not good at handling wine..

"One wine please." Despite my internal opposition, i still ended up asking one...

Maybe just for today , i wanted to forget everything....

Soo is it going interesting?
Dont forget to leave your thoughts and ofcourse vote
Shabiha