15

Sage

It's now owls, today. I put it even more studying yesterday then I have ever. I worked on every subject, going through notes, homework. Everything to help me pass these.

Fred and me walked into charms as I sat down in the back of the class, he sat in the front of course. It started and surprisingly it wasn't that bad. I think I did pretty good and hopefully didn't fail it.

Me and Draco had two classes together so we got to take them together but everything else I was alone. One of them was with blaise but not once did we make eye contact, I looked at him every second after I finished a question but he didn't do the same. All he did when it was over was throw his bag over his shoulder and walk out.

I sat in the common room as I stared at the fire. I heard the giggles of girls as they passed from dorm to dorm scurrying across the floors packing all of their stuff up for tomorrow.

They had mini bags in their hands as they had robes on talking about the latest drama at Hogwarts.

I stood up walking to my dorm as my dorm mate was packing up her stuff as she finished. I packed up mine in a short amount of time before I sat in bed staring at the ceiling. I remember when me and blaise cuddled right before he told me he wanted me. His finger tips rubbing across my arm delicately as we laughed.

I dozed off.

I woke up to my alarm as I stood up putting on my clothes and shoes to leave. Me and Draco said we would sit together on the train so I walked to the slytherin dorms dragging my bag with me. He was walking out as he smiled at the sight of me.

"Ready?" He asked as I nodded before we continued to walk down to the train.

I wanted to see blaise before we left. I wanted to talk to him.

I wanted it to be one of those stupid romance movies were once they get in a fight they distance and once they have to leave they find each other in the train station and run to each other confessing their undying love for each other. Kissing in the middle of the station as they didn't think about anyone but themselves and their love.

We made it to the train as we sat down in a compartment. I didn't see blaise so he probably wasn't far behind.

The train started as I let out a huff. I was tired, so tired. "Here." Draco muttered as he took my head laying it on his lap as he pulled out a book.

I laughed as I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

"Sage." Draco whispered as I opened my eyes. "We are ten minutes away."

I lifted my head as i fixed my hair "so you aren't going to talk to blaise?" He asked as I looked at him seeing if he was actually being serious.

I shook my head "why not?" he asked again as I was confused too.

"I don't know, maybe because he probably doesn't want to talk to me." I shrugged fixing my shirt as chatter filled the cabin before the train stopped.

"He definitely does. You should talk to him, tell him how you feel- he really needs it right now." He smiled as the train started to come to a stop.

"Really?" I laughed as he stood up taking my hand helping me up.

The train stopped as the smoke blew out from the top as the doors opened. "Yes! Go now!" He laughed as I hugged him. "See you next year sage, love you." He said in my neck as I hugged him.

"Love you too." I smiled running off as out the train as I had my bag in my hand. I saw him far ahead as he stood with his mum almost walking off.

Please don't leave.

The crowd started to thicken as I couldn't catch a glimpse of him anymore. I pushed past students and parents trying to find him.

Please be the romantic movie where we see each other in the train station.

I ran to the spot I saw him in as I stopped. Everyone rushed past me smiling, hugging, reunited with each other as I stood glued to the ground wanting the one person that's not here. I shot my head around trying to spot him.

He's gone.

"Hey sage come on!" Luke shouted as I met his eyes. "We need to talk too." He said walking closer and I knew what he was talking about, Christmas.

I made it to him as we started walking to the place we always aparate out from.

Turns out it's not the romantic movie about love. I won't see him for two months, and it's all my fault.

If I could have ran faster or talked to him back at Hogwarts we could have said that we love each other and been together. We could sneak around the whole summer, going to lakes and swimming, going to cafes and drinking coffee while we talk.

We would be happy.

I made it home as I ran up to my room before my mum could come after me. I leaned against my door as tears ran down my face. I heard banging on the door "sage Davidson open this door right now!" Mum shouted as I cried.

I locked the door as I slid down it as my hands hit the floor. "Sage! Open this door!" She shouted and shouted. She hit and banged on the door waiting for my response.

Nothing came out of my mouth, nothing at all. I waited until 8 pm and she finally went downstairs. I left my door and sat on my bed as I cuddled up in my sheets. My tears stained my grey pillows as I cried and cried.