24

Sage

I know my brother is out of the hospital. Draco used to go every weekend to check on him and see how he is. It meant a lot that he went there but one day Luke wasn't there anymore and he was leaving. I always wonder if he wanted me there or if he misses me.

I hate that I couldn't see him though.

It's now Christmas Eve and the weather is cold. Snow is falling outside. Me, blaise, Theo, and Draco are putting up a Christmas tree because narcissa and Lucius aren't here for the holidays and we wanted it to make it ours.

Music was playing as we all stood around the tree with wine and ornaments putting them on the biggest Christmas tree I have probably ever seen in my life. Since this manor is so tall it requires a tall tree.

I had fluffy socks on and jeans. We were laughing and the boys were telling what they did in Hogwarts. One time Draco was dating pansy and he wanted to break up with her but he couldn't because she was so attached to him and he didn't want to hurt her but did anyways.

"Yeah and then Draco fucked a random ass girl to break up with her." Theo scoffed as I laughed.

"Seriously Draco, why didn't you just break up with her." I smiled as he shrugged sitting down.

"Hell if I knew." He took a sip as we all finished the ornaments.

The door opened suddenly. Blaise looked terrified as he quickly pushed my head down, ducking me behind the couch. "What are you doing here." Blaise mumbled walking away.

"Narcissa said you and Draco were here, I see that's true. I need to talk to you blaise." The man said as blaise nodded reluctantly walking away as the door shut. I looked up seeing Draco and theos back.

"Who was that?" I asked standing up.

"His father." Draco took a big sip as he threw down the glass.

"Draco?" I scoffed as he looked furious.

"He wouldn't be here unless it was for the marriage." He breathed. The marriage.

"Wait what does that mean?" I asked stepping closer as he chuckled.

"Means they are probably doing the marriage early." He walked off but I quickly stopped him.

"W- what about that home in Washington, all the way across the country. You wouldn't have to be involved with death eaters or your father and me and blaise could be together." I whispered.

The door opened before he could respond. It was just blaise. "The marriage is tomorrow." He stated as he pulled a vase down shattering it across the wide room.

"Blaise mate if you are going to do that, do it outside." Draco groaned as blaise threw more things on the ground. I jumped at every crash and scream. Theo took me as he covered my ears. I could still hear Blaise's muffled cursing and shouting, glass shattering on the floor.

"Blaise we are leaving!" Draco shouted. "We are going to Washington!"

"Y- what?!" Blaise exclaimed as I took my hands off of my ears and looking Down at the floor seeing roses and water by my feet. Tears still running down my face I looked up and met with Blaise's eyes. He looked scared that he scared me.

"We are going to Washington tonight." Draco said calmer as blaise relaxed.

"Oh," was all he could say after he ruined everything "sorry." He mumbled as he started walking away.

"I will be right back." I sniffled following him up the stairs and into our room.

He stood there. We stood there. In silence.

"Blaise," I breathed as his head whipped around meeting my eyes as I stood, small, in the corner of the room. "You scared me." I finished as he stepped closer. I had never seen him that angry before.

His arms wrapped around my shaky body "I'm sorry sage. I didn't want him to tear us apart, I want us together." He sighed as I stood still. His breath was still fast but trying to calm down. "I really really want us to be together sage." He pulled away as his hand cupped the side of my face. His hand whipped off my tears.

"Are you okay?" I whispered softly.

"I am okay now." He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I smiled. "Let's get packed."

He quickly kissed me before running out and coming back with two large duffel bags. He threw one to me as I awkwardly took it. We ran around the room packing up all of our stuff in the drawers and bathroom. I will miss the manor, truthfully.

Know thinking back on it. The summer days, swimming with the boys and eating late at night doing food competitions. I will really miss this place.

I about finished before I walked out going into Draco's room. I knocked as he hovered over his bed packing his stuff. I saw a tear drip down from his face as he looked up. "Yes?" He asked whipping his face quickly and putting on his smug grin.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking into the creaky floors.

"Nothing, everything's fine sage just go finish." He pointed to the door.

I looked to the white door but back at Draco keeping my place "Tell me." I demanded.

He scoffed "Sassy are we now?" He picked up a shirt neatly folding it into the bag.

"Draco! You are crying! What is wrong?!" I shouted in frustration.

"Damnit sage I don't have to tell you every damn thing!" He shouted throwing down a shirt looking up at me. Tears pricked my eyes but I tried to keep them back. His expression changed noticing what his said "Shit, I am sorry," He guided around the mess pulling me to his body. "Sage I didn't mean that." 

"No it's fine, you are right." I sighed but he pulled away placing his hands on my shoulders.

"No I am not, please sage I didn't mean it." He begged.

"It's fine Draco, I caught you at a bad time." I took a sharp breath.

"I'm sorry." He breathed as we stood in silence for a while.

"You still love me right loser?" He asked as I laughed punching him in the chest.

"Of course loser." I smiled as he stood up straight again and back into his arms.