22

Longest chapter I have ever written and smut🤝

Sage

We arrived at the beautiful abstract building. It had tall ceilings that had paintings on the top. Chandeliers hung from hooks at the top illuminating the big ballroom. A big bar sat at the side of it that had people with expensive dresses sitting down on the stools drowning their sorrows away.

"I will get some champagne." Draco said as he rushed away to the bar. Narcissa already was mingling with her friends as I stood with blaise.

"It's so beautiful here." I sighed looking around the room.

"I know, I didn't even know this place existed." He scoffed as Draco arrived was skinny cups and a light pink liquid inside bubbling up to the top.

"M'lady, blaise." He chuckled as he gave me and blaise the drinks. I quickly threw my head back downing the champagne as blaise did too. "I also saw Astoria here so I will be back." He mumbled leaving me and blaise alone again.

"I want to see the deck, come on." I quickly grabbed Blaise's hand weaving him through the crowd as we found someone with a tray setting our empty glasses on it just to keep walking.

Doors were right in front of us as blaise held my waist. My dress flowed on the floor as we opened them leaving a gust of wind in our faces. The stars were perfect tonight. The trees lined the sky. It looks like a painting.

Curvy beige pillars stood on either side of us as the railing was intricate with old designs.

We stood at the rails as our hands cupped the sides. The wind blew against my hair as I looked over at blaise who's eyes shimmered in the moonlight. His jawline is perfect as his head was held high. He was beautiful.

I never acknowledged it but I do love blaise. I have thought about it. But I have been so scared since Cedric died that if I fall into love again it would send me back into what me and Cedric had. We would love each other then he would leave. But not leave where he's still on this earth, his feet still touching the ground. But the leaving where his feet lift up, and he's not on the earth anymore.

I was worried with blaise, and I still am but I need to wait because I don't even know if he loves me back.

We sat in awkward silence as I sucked in a loud breath. Fuck.

"Sage..."

"The sky is beautiful tonight, I love it. Don't you?" I asked ignoring him.

"Yes sage I do but.."

"I know you do it is beautiful." I smiled.

"Sage I love you." He blurted as my eyes widened. I turned to him as he had a weary look on his face like he didn't think that what he just did was a good thing. I looked down seeing him playing with his pant line. I looked back up meeting his eyes and the whole world stopped when I looked into those eyes.

That feeling you get around a certain someone, every one of your problems goes away. Their smile, their eyes. It all fixes it.

"Blaise, I love you." I smiled as he leaned down connecting his lips with mine. He grinned against my skin as his hand held my waist.

He pulled away leaving me with nothing as he tickled a piece of hair behind my hair smiling at me. "I hear music, shall we go dance?" He asked.

"I have a better idea." I mumbled. You could hear the music perfectly out here. I quickly pulled him to the middle of the porch. His hands landed on my waist as mine wrapped around his shoulders. He looked down smirking as I layed my head on his chest. I felt his heart beat that was going so fast, but he was covering it well on the outside.