19

Short chapter, I am sorry lolll

Sage.

It's been a few months, actually around 7 and Draco is working so hard on his task. Everyday he's in the room of requirement, dark circles under his eyes. It's awful and I feel so bad for him. Some days I help him and let him rest, I work on it myself with blaise. Draco sleeps on the old worn couches in the room of requirement.

It hurts, knowing that he doesn't want this to happen to him or that he doesn't want this life. He isn't a killer or someone who hurts people. I know Draco and he won't kill the headmaster.

Me and blaise have been on so many dates, we go to hogsmeade and sometimes London every weekend with Draco and he takes me on little things here and there. He gets me flowers every Friday and brings them to me in defense of the dark arts and kisses me goodbye before Snape walks in.

It was a Saturday night and me, Draco and blaise sat  in a bar in London. Draco and blaise were taking shots and seeing who got out first and couldn't take anymore. I was literally terrified that they weren't going to give up and take so much.

"Come on Davidson, take one. It's not as bad as you think." Draco mumbled as blaise threw his arm around me.

"Fine." I groaned as I picked up a glass cup throwing my head back and the hot liquid running down my throat. For some reason I liked it, i liked the rush it gave me.

"That's how you do it." Draco laughed as I started taking a few more.

"Hopefully you aren't a lightweight." Blaise chuckled as he took a sip of his whiskey.

"Let's dance." I smiled taking blaise off me and pulling him up onto the sticky floor.

"You take 4 shots and this is what happens." Draco mumbled as he stood up and we all went over to the dance floor and a song started to play. We all danced as we screamed the lyrics jumping up and down. My hands moved down my body as they traveled back up and into my hair as I lifted it up letting the warm air hit my neck.

March 14, 1997, 3:47 pm.

It's now March, the air is fresh and the grass is green with sunflowers and little plants. The wind blows against our skin as i look over at blaise who was looking up in the sky. He wasn't smiling though, unlike me. His eyes were glossy "What's wrong?" I asked sitting up from the blanket he layed down. My legs were burning from the hot sun.

"How are we supposed to be together sage, my father, he won't stop." He whispered as I layed my head on his chest. I felt his heart beat, it was fast, he was nervous. 

"I- I don't know blaise, I really don't know." I sighed as I looked up at the sky. My smile from earlier was now faded into a frown. Just thinking about these past months with him, the laughs and smiles. I have loved him for so long, since the beginning of 5th year. I knew right when I saw him he would be everything to me.

"I am sorry to make this sappy, this was supposed to be a picnic." He breathed as I rubbed his chest.

"No no it's okay, it's fine." I smiled sitting up and meeting his eyes. His hand that wrapped around me lifted up to meet my brown hair as he twirled it in his fingers.

"Draco, he had this insane idea at the beginning of the year." He smiled as I looked into his brown eyes.

"What was it?" I giggled as he let out a long breath still playing with my hair.

"That we run away at the end of 7th year." He smirked as I giggled. Of course Draco thought about that. But did blaise take it seriously? Did he actually want to run away? "You are so beautiful sage, you know that?" He whispered as his hand gripped my cheek, his thumb stroking my soft skin.

"I think you have told me before." I smiled as he pulled me to him. His lips met mine as he grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him. He smiled against my lips as he held my legs stoking the exposed skin that my dress lifted up.

He pulled away as I smiled "I love you sage." He breathed as my breath hitched. I didn't know he felt that way.

Say something sage.

"I love you too blaise." I smiled as I layed back down into his arms.

"Hey assholes." Draco called as I lifted up laughing seeing him running down the hill. He made it to us as I layed on my stomach facing him. He bent over on his feet hanging his hands around his knees.

"Yes Draco?" I asked as he sat down completely.

"What were you two talking about." He smirked as I looked at blaise who sparked up meeting Draco's eyes.

"We were talking about your idea for us to run away." Blaise laughed as Draco leaned his head back taking in the fresh air since he's been cooped up in that room for the past 18 hours. His under eyes were even worse and he looked awfully skinny.

"I still think that's a great idea, personally." He sighed "You know, my parents have a house I Washington, you guys could go there- no one would find you." He laughed as I looked at him shocked that they are actually thinking about doing this.

"Wait you guys are serious?" I laughed as they both looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah of course we are." Draco laughed laying back.

"Why do your parents have a house in Washington?" Blaise asked as Draco looked up.

"Hell if I knew." He laughed as I layed back again. We're we actually going to run away from our families? "I would go with you two, fuck I am the one who's got the key. Maybe I could meet a hot American girl." He smirked as me and blaise both smacked him laughing.