7

Okay just to be clear as we all know Draco becomes a death eater in 6th year but I wanted to do 5th year, but he doesn't have the task yet but he's just stressed and can't sleep, the rest will explain. Thought I should just clear

Sage

It's been a few weeks and Draco is getting more distant with the group- meaning pansy and blaise. I see him really early in the mornings looking stressed, it worries me really. Even though the guy hates me I never like to see people so stressed and sad. You can see it in his eyes, he's not doing okay and I want to talk to him but I don't know if he wants to talk to me.

Me and blaise are doing good, he always sneaks me into little closets or bathrooms and asks if he can kiss me and of course I let him but the fact he still asks warms my heart.

I walk through the halls early in the morning as I see Draco pacing around the halls. I peak around the corner as he's literally stressing. Should I go up to him? Maybe it would help him if he talks to someone.

"Draco." I said softly as I walked up to him. His head whipped up to me as he looked startled. He quickly changed his posture.

"What are you doing up this early hufflepuff?" He spat walking closer.

"I could ask you the same thing Malfoy." I crossed my arms as he looked down at me. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing, what's it to you anyways?" He scoffed as he turned his back to me before turning back around raising his eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"Nothing but I know some people need to talk to someone so-"

"Well I don't need anyone to talk to." He shrugged as he started to walk away but I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around.

"Talk to me. I won't tell anyone, in my hardest times I wished someone was there for me to talk to so I know you need to. Talk to me." I stated in his face.

"Fucks sake hufflepuff I don't need to talk to you. I am great." He winced as his expression changed.

"Malfoy, it's not hard but if you don't want to I understand. If you want to, come talk to me." I smiled as I turned my heals walking away as I looked back to see Draco looking at me. His eyes were glossy but not that much to tell he was going to cry but he definitely felt like it, he just did not want to show it.

I quickly got back to my dorm as I want to get some more sleep in before classes.

I wake up and go to the great hall siting at the hufflepuff table as I tilt my head up to the slytherin table, Draco is staring at me. What the.

I quickly look back down moving my food around on my plate as I look up to see Luke. "Hey, can I sit?" He asked pointing to the empty seat next to me as I nodded turning back to my food.

"What's up." I looked at him as he tried to speak but it looked like no words were coming out.

"Okay um you and zabini," he started as I laughed "what's going on with you two because you know him and Malfoy are included in some deep shit with the dark lord."

"I mean me and him are close now." I looked at him as he scoffed.

"I don't want you near him." He stated in a stronger voice as it took me back.

"Huh?"

"I don't want you talking to him understand me." He gritted as he stood up towering over me.

"No I don't because last time I checked it's my life Luke. I don't tell who you can fuck and who you can't because obviously you are pretty known." I scoffed as I sat up walking off.

"Hey don't fucking talk to me that way, I know what's good for you." He pointed his finger and now a few students were looking at us.

"No you don't it's my life." I quickly ran off as I didn't like being stared at, the worst part about it.

I quickly ran into the bathroom throwing water over my face. Luke can't tell me what do do? Why is he wanting me to stay away from blaise or Malfoy for that fact? He's being selfish, and I hate it. I cant tell him that because that's too rude but it's fine to think it, right?

I gripped onto the sides of the porcelain sink as I looked myself in the eyes.

Why is it so bad to be talking with blaise, I mean it's not that bad- and Draco his family is involved with Voldemort but he's not, right? Right.. no stop he's not a death eater. But- no no he's not.

I looked in the mirror as the edges of my brown hair were wet from the water being splashed into my face. I looked at my skin, wet from the water but slowing dripping off.

Why does it have to be like this? Why can't I fall for a nice- uninvolved person with Voldemort but I already did. And he's gone. Flashbacks from ceds death flashed in my mind as a tear ran down my face. I really wanted to see him right now. I really wanted to talk to him. He's the one person that really understood me-

-But is it possible for that to be another person? Is it possible that two people in the world understand me? It can't be- but that's the only chance because one of them is dead and- I don't know.

I quickly rush out to see blaise standing outside of the bathroom leaning against the wall in his slytherin uniform. He walked closer as his hands rested on my arms, he could see the tears in my eyes. He knew. Without saying anything he pulled me into a hug as his head rested on top of mine, his arms wrapped around my neck for safety.

Our bodies fit perfectly with each other, like those cute little necklaces. I dug my head in his chest as he rubbed my hair kissing my head.

He pulled away after a few minutes as his eyes stared through mine "you okay?" He asked "and tell me the truth, don't bullshit with me sage."

"Not really," I laughed as I pulled me to the wall as we both sat down "I just- he had no right to tell me what to do."

"Who?" He asked as he turned his head to mine wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Luke, he told me to stay away from you and Draco because of you and your family's connections with the dark lord," I laughed as his eyes went wide "which is completely mental right? I mean I know your families know him but you two don't, right?" I looked up at him as he fixed his position pulling my head to his chest.

"No of course not, of course not." He rubbed my back as I took a reliving breath. Something still does not add up but I won't tell him that.

Not yet at least.

😁😁😁