I found to her to be a challenge , she was one of the few girls who hadn't immediately fell for my charms and I wasn't ashamed to admit that it bruised my ego a little which made me want to go after her. I didn't care about her Wolf pup boyfriend, I would have given everything to bend her over and sink into her warm tight cunt and fuck her until she couldn't remember her name.

My feelings for her were mainly made up of lust but I did like her too but it seemed like it was impossible for me to have a normal conversation with her without screwing it up . I mean my father was Chaos, being a major dick was hardwired into my DNA to be fair .

If only times were simpler like in dads time when you could simply kidnap the girl you like and she would have to fall in love with you due to Stockholm syndrome, now you had to actually work for it. However , I knew if I tried to pull a stunt like that then I'd have The Punisher , The Soul Collector and her annoying brothers out for my head .

So kidnapping was off the table .

"Ouch , my pride is bruised. Thinking about another girl whilst I give you the best head of your life ?" Tutted Rain, falling dramatically down next to me .

"With a head as big as yours , I don't think anyone could wound your ego" I snorted .

"Maybe" Rain smirked.

And it was true , Rain was a witch and was absolutely gorgeous and constantly sought out by many men. Me thinking about another girl wouldn't even put a dent in her pride as Rain truly believed she was better than anyone else , it was a wonder we hadn't ended up mates , we were similar in that regard .

"What's so special about this Zia girl anyway ? Sure , she's pretty but she just so uptight and she screams virgin and you can smell how desperate she is for her fathers approval"

"She's not like that , you don't know her"

"You hardly know her , a few almost sexual encounters where you grind your dick against her doesn't actually mean you know someone" Rain countered , her doe brown eyes sparking in amusement .

"Whatever" I snapped .

"You know , if you wasn't such a self centred conceited asshole , maybe she would give you the time of day. I'm a girl , I can tell you what she would like if you want"

"And what's in it for you ?" I demanded.

Rain and I had become somewhat friends since our sexual arrangement and I knew her enough to know she didn't ever offer to do anything just from the kindness of her heart.

"You're learning, good boy " She grinned " I want you to get me to be one of your grandmothers guards"

My grandmother was Octavia , the Queen of the witches realm but we didn't exactly have the best relationship. She had more or less abandoned my mother at birth so she didn't have to give up her power and then came into her life seventeen years later after letting my mother believed she had a different human mother .

My aunt Sapphire despised her but my mom was much more welcoming towards her , however my father also hated her so it's not like I saw her that often other than birthdays , especially as I had been in the demon realm for ' schooling '.

Which is what I pointed out to Rain.

"Well then try . Ask your grandmother and -"

However, before Rosie could finish what she was about to say , my bedroom door burst open to reveal my amused looking father and furious looking mother.

"Get out" Dad commanded , pointing and clicking his finger at Rain.

"O-of course My King" Rain bowed before scurrying out the room.