12. Training continues

Jane and I wake up like we would for work. We both forgot to turn off our wake up times our cells I hear Jane moving around downstairs making toast and coffee. I get dressed in my running gear. I knew if Jane was up early it meant we were running after our toast and coffee.  I told her we have to be back by eleven. This is when my furniture was coming in at 11: 30 today.

We made 26

We made 26.2 miles with ease and not sore. Yippee.  We took showers and waited for the courier to bring my furniture.  While we waited, I  told Jane I had purchased something for her place and we had to be at her place by two. 
" MAURA YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT BUT THANK YOU. I KNOW I WILL LOVE IT BECAUSE IT COMES FROM YOUR HEART. " My furniture arrived and they set it up for me. Jane and I hang up the Mardi Gras Paintings that arrived an hour later.  We head off to Jane's and I bring a night bag to stay over with my gun and gear.  We plan on shooting tomorrow.  The courier arrives thirty minutes after we do. I tell Jane that we need to move out her dresser and rearrange her bed to the other side of the room. Jane figured it out. " Jane you can lecture me after they leave." They set up her dresser. It is a close match to her new headboard and night stands.  The room comes together. " Maura I  love you but that was expensive. "
" Jane I got a deal, he knocked off 600 after all the pieces I bought and the two oil paintings you purchased..see I got better deal." I  couldn't be mad too long. She did get a deal. I  would of paid that price. We hang up her two paintings and head off to her brothers apartments to drop off their gifts. They both loved them. We didn't stay long because they both had dates they needed to get ready for. Jane drove us to Angela's.  Angela gives Jane a big hug and kisses.  "Thank you, I love it. Maura I am so sorry about your aunt. I am glad Jane was with you and you ended your trip in the party city during mardi gras." Angela hugs and kisses me like she normally does.  Angela has dinner ready.  Carbonara with salad and fresh bread she made. We had two glasses of wine with dinner. We help Angela clean up and say our good byes. Jane stops to get some groceries and a lemon meringue pie from the bakery. We unload the groceries.  We have a slice of pie and watch a documentary that Maura wanted to watch.  Jane falls asleep within thirty minutes of the two hour documentary.  I turn the tv off when its over and wake her up so we can go to bed. Jane changes into shorts and a adidas t shirt.  I get undress and place my head on her abdomen and we nod off.