11. Enroute to Boston

We got up early had pancakes,  sausage and eggs with coffee for breakfast at the hotel.  We caught a shuttle to the airport. We were back at my place. We both had two more days off. I knew our furniture would arrive tomorrow.  I had mine to be delivered first and a few hours later Jane's would be. I  had a plan for it too.Jane unpacked a few items in the guest room. We ate lunch and went to the gym to do play tennis.

 We ate lunch and went to the gym to do play tennis

We returned and jumped on the hot tub with ice tea. I was glad to see Maura back some what herself again. Maura turned up the jazz and placed some Mardi gras beads around my neck and hugged me. I hugged her back. We stayed in the hot tub but got out when we felt the temperature was changing and overcast was appearing. Jane and I barely made it inside before it was pouring.  We took showers and just dressed relaxed and hung out on one of the lounges in my home.

  We took showers and just dressed relaxed and hung out on one of the lounges in my home

We watched movies and had the fireplace going. Jane placed a few more logs. We finally nodded off on the couch all cuddled up under the blanket like old times. I woke up and carried Maura to her bedroom and than I headed off to the guest room and changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt.  I nodded off. I woke and realized Jane must of carried me to my bedroom.  I got up to get some water and heard Jane snoring.  I was glad to hear her snoring.  I knew she wasn't sleeping well since my aunt Becky died. I went back to my bedroom and undressed and nodded off.