,, when the boys read comments

Start from the beginning

all heads in the room immediately spun towards albedo, who looked rather shocked himself. yumi flipped her pages as she left albedo blushing profusely at the bundle of comments that held. kaeya slowly turned his body to face his friend. "excuse me?"

albedo raised both his hands up in defense. he had no idea at all how to react. "i- please, let me explain i-"

"its fine if you have a wife or husband you k-"

"NO-" albedo screamed at kaeya when he tried to put his hands on him. albedo took one last look at the messages before the paper slowly turned to ash and crumbled away in front of his eyes. he felt so awkward sitting there, not sure how to react anymore with so many eyes looking towards him. "what was that?"

"in my world, we call them comments." yumi said as she picked up a few pages and looked through them, picking whichever one was the best. while she was picking, diluc and venti were patting albedo's back as he slumped over on his chair.

"don't be so... uh, just don't be sad, we'll forget it if you want." kaeya said as he took a sip out of his glass that yumi had prepared for everyone. sure she practically kidnapped the boys for you, and you weren't aware of the situation but she did it for you, and now she was ready to expose all your true intentions to them.

"kaeya here's one for you." yumi said and that snapped kaeya's neck directly towards her. he didn't even have time to process when she yanked out a few spirit pages and threw them towards kaeya. the small spirit exploded and out came a papered message.

diluc saw this and got off his chair and started to grab it

diluc saw this and got off his chair and started to grab it. kaeya widened his eyes at his brother as he lifted up his chair and started to scream. "WHAT? W-WHAT.. DID I DO???!"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FLIRTING WITH PEOPLE?!" diluc shouted and practically threw his chair towards kaeya who avoided it like the plague itself. he hid behind childe's chair and being as he hissed at his brother.

"I DID NOTHING OF THE SORT!" kaeya screamed and pointed towards the paper that was slowly drifting away into dust in the air. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A COWBOY HAT IS-"

"a cowboy hat is something some humans wear on earth. it looks like the hat scaramouche has but smaller." yumi explained as she ripped a few more pages out from her book, slowly collecting the souls inside and locking them down inside her locket.

"i beg your pardon yumi?" scaramouche asked as he glared at yumi from all the way on the other side of the room. he was the least happy one to be here, and since he saw the yaksha and the liyue's and mondstadt's archons all here, he was even more unhappy to be here. even having childe here made him upset.

yumi ignored him and threw another spirit towards them, and this time, it exploded into two small papers in the air.