,, - don't say that you're evil ; xiao

__________________

" i was born a yaksha,i don't

i don't.. exactly know
how holding hands
feel like .. so please,
could you, hold it ? "

___________________

discord knows;
this chapter is
based on real
events on the
server ahhhh-

__________________

,, - ♧

..

..

the leaves fell in the autumn breeze as you leaned against the wooden railings of wangshu inn. the soft creaks of the wooden floorboards alerted you that someone was walking towards you, and you didn't have to turn around to know who it was; you knew those soft quiet footsteps anywhere you went.

it wasn't quite long ago that you had started staying at wangshu inn to gather information and strike off any kind of treasure hoarders so they wouldn't disturb the peace. it was during your second day here that you had encountered xiao, with him catching you stealing a bit of his almond tofu.

"i wasn't stealing i swear!" you had told him that day, but of course he didn't believe you; after all, you were a fatui harbinger, the lady on fire.

as the soft chimes of bells echoed throughout the large area out on the balcony of wangshu inn filled your ears, you told xiao that day that you were just curious to what that tofu looked like, and it looked cold, so you actually wanted to heat it up for whoever was eating.

it was like that again; people mistreated you just because you were a harbinger, but could you really blame them?

"y/n," xiao called as he came close to you, hopping to sit on the wooden rails as he looked off into the far distance of liyue; mountains and beautiful flowers filled the beautiful afternoon scenery. "what are you doing out here? isn't it cold?"

you chuckled and waved your hand in front of him, as calm tender flames escaped your fingers. he nodded, remembering that you were actually a pyro delusion weilder, which meant you would never be cold. you smiled and placed your hand down. "i'm never cold, xiao."

his hums were his only answers to you.

you never thought you would become friends with this vigilant yaksha, since you were too busy bothering him to actually get to know him. you weren't a brute; nor were you one to give commands; in fact, you were the nicest amongst all the harbingers, being the 12th, you were the newest harbinger.