,, - the buried truth ; xingqiu | chongyun [ part i ]

gender fluid | angst
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' and then i finally realised,
i... i love you so much...

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

xingqiu was reading his books again. he never had time to play with you two, which made you a little upset at your friend. chongyun and you were sitting together, trying to freeze the flowers together as you both shared the same cryo vision. since xingqiu didn't want to interrupt you two, he sat near the rocks and read his books.

you froze the stems while chongyun froze the flower itself. you two shared a big high-five before you both started running around the entire qingce village like a bunch of spoilt kids that didn't have anything better to do. well, it was true though, you two really didn't have anything to do since xingqiu just didn't join you two whenever you two were having fun.

you never understood why he never joined you two, specifically whenever you were around. you had assumed that he hated you, but for what? what had you done to him that he just disliked being around chongyun whenever you were around? if xingqiu was jealous that you and chongyun were close, he needn't had be, since you and chongyun were strictly friends in terms of that, since chongyun knew you had your eye for someone else instead.

"xingqiu?" chongyun yelled once he managed to calm down near the tree. xingqiu looked up from his book with a sweet smile.

"yes yunnie?"

yunnie. that was the name he loved calling chongyun. you always had an intuition that xingqiu really really liked chongyun, but in what way? you weren't really sure, but you swore you had caught them holding hands at least once or twice. you weren't sure why xingqiu always hid both their faces behind a book whenever they were around you though, you were far too young to understand that level of love between them.