,, - 10 seconds ; razor

gender fluid | modern au | angst
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' pardon? therefore? furthermore..?
why do you.. want to change
razor's way of speaking?
is... razor's speech
not nornal...?

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

the classroom was empty, and you didn't feel like leaving for recess with mona, since you felt tired and would rather just stay in class to snooze on the desk again. usually, after the bell for recess rang, mona would always offer you to the cafeteria with her so she could order her favorite plate of golden crabs with delicious creamy sauce and seasoning.

today was just a tiring day, having finished a few assignments before the teacher went out, you just wanted to relax.

mona stretched her arms and turned around in her seat to face chongyun and xingqiu who were both deskmates behind you and mona. she smiled. "hey, how about we do something different for recess today?"

xingqiu and chongyun exchanged looks while you turned around to face them. xingqiu smiled at chongyun and closed his chinese literature book and pushed it aside before turning back to mona. "sure mona, what do you wanna do?"

she smiled happily and dug into her bag and pulled out a small box of cards. the box was black in colour with white text headers that read in bold: cards against humanity. (genshin version)

xingqiu and you snickered while chongyun just stared at the box in mona's hand in confusion. "im sorry but whats that?"

"its a game where you complete fill-in-the-blank statements using words or phrases typically deemed offensive, risqué or politically incorrect printed on playing cards." you explained, happily snatching the box of cards away from mona. your tiredness instantly blew away, and you were more eager to play than sleep. "but genshin version, you know, the game we all play."