,, - allow me to tell you a story ; venti

________________

" once upon a timeeeee~~thereeee was a small little girl and a smallfluffballllllllll~~ and they were very in lovewith each otherrr~~ "

thereeee was a small
little girl and a small
fluffballllllllll~~ and
they were very in love
with each otherrr~~ "

________________________

,, - ♧

..

♧ - ,,

"allow me to tell you a story,

once upon a time...

before the archon war..."

~

"you little cute ball of fluff!" you exclaimed as you hugged the small ball of fluff in a small white coat. the little fluffball was as big as your palm, and you found him floating around the beautiful flowers in the meadow. it didn't have any hands, nor a mouth, but it had small cute wings attached to its back.

the small fluffball made happy eyes when it saw you, and happily flew around you. you happily sat on the grass as you brought out your old wooden flute. the fluffball looked at the flute and started flying up and down, as if it was nodding for you to play it.

"you want me to play it?" you asked, and the fluffball flew up and down, nodding. you giggled and placed the flute to your lips, and slightly blowed into it, producing a soft and high pitch. you covered some of the holes on the flute with your fingers and made a soft melody.

the fluffball happily flew around you, leaving a few musical notes everywhere it flew. you swayed your body side to side as you played; enjoying the soft breeze of the cold land. you finally stopped after a while of playing and then held out your hand for the fluffball to sit on.

"did you like that?" you asked.

the fluffball made a few happy noises and you giggled at how cute it was being. you hugged the fluffball close to you as you placed it on the grass, with you laying on it, staring at it.

"do you have a human form little fluff?"

the fluffball hopped up and down, nodding. your eyes sparkled and you quickly pulled him up, excited. "y-you do? ahhh show me show me show me!"

the small fluffball left your hand and flew a few feet away from you. it vibrated its' body and erupted in a turquoise fog, making you avert your eyes. you coughed and fanned the fog away and turned your head back.