,, - no love is wrong ; childe | zhongli

__________________

" your wings might be damaged fromothers; but that doesn't mean youcan't fly anymore "

" your wings might
be damaged from
others; but that
doesn't mean you
can't fly anymore "

_______________________

no love is wrong
dont be ashamed
we are all loved;
remember only
god can judge ya,
forget the haters
cuz we all love ya

______________________

..

,, - ♧

..

"childe," zhongli called softly at the young orange-haired young man, who was observing the stars. he had been sitting outside for the past hour, gazing up at the stars; remembering his family, his brother and his sister. childe turned his head around just to look at the archon, who had his hands behind his back. "come inside, staying outside isn't a good idea when the weather is deadly cold."

zhongli came to sit beside him on the rocks on the edge of the cliffs of liyue. the young man had a smile on his face as he watched the stars gleam in the dark blanket of the sky; it seemed almost unreal, the fact that he was so far away from snezhnaya, for it felt like only yesterday when he left home.

he looked at zhongli. there was sadness in his deep blue eyes that zhongli caught. inside his eyes, there was someone drowning deeper into the sea of the abyss, and zhongli couldn't help but place a hand on his shoulder when childe opened his mouth to speak.

"sensei, do you think i'm a bad person?" childe questioned, his tone melted with the sadness he had been hiding from everyone. people called him dangerous; a brute, but ultimately a theif for stealing away the peace of liyue, and bringing the bad omen to their town.

liyue was a beautiful and peaceful place, and zhongli swore on his behalf to protect it with his life. he was going to take it many steps further if he needed to protect liyue from danger, but he trusted childe. he adored the young boy for his kindness and his family love.

zhongli shook his head, turning his head back to close his eyes. enjoying the cool night breeze, zhongli sighed. "childe, there's no such thing as being a bad person, it is a matter of being raised right. and you, have been raised right."

"right..." childe said, rubbing the back of his neck as he turned his head to the side, hiding away the sad and broken side of him. though the young boy always had a smile on his face, the words people spoke to him had hurt him on many levels, and although he had close friends, he was far too untrustworthy; and if people were only to see him as an untrustworthy harbinger, then so be it.