,, - kaeya and diluc get a body swap

gender fluid | yes crack yes baby + fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

ah yes the two
brothers of hell

crack for my soul

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

"i... wait.. WHAT?!"

kaeya sighed as he brought his hand up to his forehead, while diluc was jumping around behind him, basically scaring anyone who walked past with his sudden change of behaviour. kaeya was blushing, and diluc was just- uh, weird?

"i will say this once more," kaeya said strongly, looking through his fingers as he flushed with embarrassment. "albedo's alchemy exploded, and now im stuck in this idiot's body."

"i am terribly sorry," albedo spoke. you turned to look at albedo who was standing beside kaeya with an expressionless face. kaeya whipped his head around and practically glared at the young blonde boy.

"DO NOT IM SORRY ME, FIX US." kaeya screamed- or.. diluc, screamed.

it was just the early hours of the morning, and you were about to head out to gather some supplies and such until you ran into.. diluc. you thought he was going to greet you normally but oh my god when he started flirting with you-

you were about to faint.

diluc was being so weird with you, touching your face and lifting your chin upwards. his face was always so close that you thought he might kiss you, but before he could do anything too major (like slip his hand through your clothes), kaeya appeared with the biggest frown on his face.

you blinked at kaeya, and giggled nervously. "so uh.. you're... you're diluc?"

"yeah no shit sherlock, glad you finally caught on." he fumed. kaeya was so angry that he didn't even want to look over at diluc anymore. then again, when you looked over at diluc, he was busy checking out his own body - well, diluc's body if that was the case. kaeya was busy checking out diluc's body.

you turned to albedo. "is... there anything you can do?"

"it wears off by itself after a day. i assure you." albedo said monotonely, as if this had happened many times ago for him to not be so affected. he wasn't even upset, and he wasn't even phased. diluc on the other hand, was fuming with anger.