,, - one final request ; xiao

gender fluid | angst
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' my bloodline ends with me,
         for i have no regrets and
                i shall perish along
                    with my spear,
        my dignity,
my pride.

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

the war started up again, and nothing anyone did could prevent the return of the snezhnayan dragons to raid over the towns and nations of teyvat. people screamed and took cover as the fatuis reigned down, covering almost the whole nations in darkness and destruction in their way. there was no stopping them, and not even the adepti were ready for this

darkness and thunder was everywhere over liyue, and the spiral of thunder and lightning was what scared you the most. xiao gripped his polearm tightly in his hand, and his other hand was wrapped firmly around your waist as you tried to block off the flying debri that came flying everywhere towards you both.

"y/n." xiao called, his grip tightening. you and xiao were the only remaining adeptus in liyue, as ganyu and the others had flown to protect the other nations and guide the others to safety. despite being little, your power overpowered that of ganyu and xiao's combined, and he protected you deeply for this power. "remember our rule."

you nodded, the small turquoise orb floating around your head boped up and down, and you held it close to your chest. you and xiao shared the element of anemo, and with combined powers, you two had protected liyue somewhat. "i'll call out your name when you're in danger; and you shall do the same with me."

xiao then tilted your face up and without another word, pressed his lips onto yours. months and years blew past like a breeze under the afternoon sun, and you two had grown closer. unlike the petals that withered and fell from the tree, you two kept hold of your love that kept you two going. hand in hand, you two could conquer anything.