Taehyung bit his lip.

It should not be so chastening to tell, though it was for Taehyung who would almost always dismiss any talk about himself.

It was not that he had felt resent if he were to try to tell Jimin what his reason was.

It was simply something he usually kept to himself.

"Me." He had the mistake of letting out the answer, and even more of a fault once he saw Jimin's mouth open to respond.

"Oh."

Good. No questions.

Taehyung admitted to his self-hate and self-remorse.

He might have wanted a more concerning response.

But who was Taehyung to ask for concern.

And though he knew Jimin wouldn't understand Taehyung's self-loathing, he knew it made a similar point.

It was likely that the thought of himself would revert his behaviors.

Make him spiteful, sadistic, baleful.

But Jimin would lay there until Taehyung would change, and hurt him.

He wanted the good to last.

"Jimin, why do you think I am like this?" The despondent way of asking had Jimin panicking to find a way to appease Taehyung.

He could hardly handle a sensitive conversation with himself, let alone with Taehyung.

"I don't know. Chemical imbalance in the brain?" Jimin cocked his head to lay on his hand and continue to trace around Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung looked at Jimin, until it became forbearing to do so.

And he sobbed.

Jimin sat further up, looking closer at Taehyung to hold his face.

Taehyung pulled his hands away, dipping down to cry in his own.

"I don't want to be like this Jimin. I don't like feeling like this."

"Wai- Hey, Taehy-"

"But you made me this way. Why would you do that?" Taehyung looked up.

This Taehyung had to be a fourth persona.

Nobody enveloped inside of Taehyung would cry like this.

It made him vulnerable.

Vulnerable to be hurt, much like Taehyung would do to Jimin whenever he cried.

Whenever Jimin begged. For forgiveness, change,

Mercy.

Taehyung would not cry because he was hurt or distressed.

Especially within himself.

So what was his reason?

"Me? I didn't do this-" Jimin held at Taehyung's hands to try to keep them from his face.

So he could see him.

"You did Jimin." Taehyung huffed at his tears, his crying making Jimin feel guilty for denying.

He did not agree with Taehyung whenever he lifted up to ask about it, but he did want a resolve.

"How? What can I do differently then?" Jimin had his head waving around to follow Taehyung, who would not stop turning away.

"Your fucking memory Jimin, I cannot keep trying to explain to you how or what you can do differently." It always had to do with Jimin's memory. Jimin just hated hearing it be said again.