30| You're Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"Can I touch you?" He asks and I nod quickly, taking the blanket off of me.

His hand opens my legs wider for him and he takes my panties off of me, "Fuck, you're so wet. Who is this for?" He asks, pulling my hand away from myself.

"You, all you." I look at him as he puts my fingers in his mouth, tasting my juices. My eyes start begging for him and he understands. His mouth lowers to my heat and he holds eye contact with me, "Please." I beg and he obliged.

I unhook the front of my bra to open, letting my nipples be hit with the cool air from my room. His hand reaches to my breasts and squeezes tightly, another moan slips from my mouth.

His mouth licks up my core, "God, you taste so good." His tongues slips through my folds. Without letting me get used to his mouth, he shoves two fingers into my heat. I gasp at the new feeling, "Oh fuck," I look down to him. I arch my back but he uses his arm to hold me down.

His movement fasten and I try my best to keep my eyes open, "Look at me," his voice is deep and dark. I look at him while he continues finishing me, he fingers curling and hitting a spot that makes me moan louder and louder each time.

"God you're so fucking tight Y/n." he growls and I move my pussy closer to his mouth, wanting more.

I've never felt like this before, but I couldn't stop. I feel a knot form in my stomach and I feel a high coming, "Oh fuck," my walls tightening around his fingers and he starts curling them more, repeatedly hitting a spot that felt so good.

"Cum for me," he fastens his pace.

I feel a wave wash over me and I'm left panting from my orgasim. I look down at Jimin who's licking his lips, making him look even more insanely hot than he already does.

I lean over to kiss him and I can taste myself on his lips, salty. He takes his shirt off, pulling it over his head in one swing. He and I start making out until I make my way down and kiss his jaw, then his chest, before finally reaching his stomach, above his jeans.

I look up to him for permission and he nearly throws his pants off in excitement. His boxer briefs not hiding much under them. I slaughter his bulge with kisses and I look up to him, his eyes can tell me so much as I pull out his member. The amount of pre cum oozing out of the tip makes me smirk at him. He groans at my slow rubbing, I teasingly squeeze and he groans louder.

"Use your words." I tease and he doesn't waste any time to beg, "Please,"

"Please what?" My mouth inches closer to his tip, "Fuck, please fucking put it in your mouth, please." He doesn't need to ask me twice because before I know it, my warm mouth is surrounding his long member. For my first time, being drunk gave me so much courage to do this.

I bob my head up and down on his shaft, forcing it to the back of my throat. "Oh fuck, you nasty slut. You like the way I taste, huh?" Jimin's dirty words making me go faster, earning a deep moan.

I touch myself again while getting off to his reactions and groans and I moan onto his dick. He must have liked the way my moans felt against him because he groans louder.

I remove my mouth and lick up his shaft, not breaking eye contact once. I leave kisses down it again, showing how much of a tease I could be, but this time he puts his dick back into my mouth. I take it all the way and sucking hard, earning another moan. His moans give me a hot feeling and I can't ignore it.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," He grunts and I bob my head faster, preparing myself for his load.

His groans louder than they were before is music to my ears. Finally he finishes into my mouth and I swallow immediately. I continue pumping his member, letting him ride his high while I lick up the liquid mess. He watches me while I'm licking my lips like he did when he ate me out. "I wish I could fuck you,"He breathes out, "but this is as far as we can go." I look at him confused.

"What do you mean that's far as we can go? I'm not saying that we can, but.." I look at him and he looks embarrassed.

"You're pure, you should stay that way." He says and I laugh.

"Believe me I'm far from pure." I say and he shakes his head.

"You're a virgin, that's pure enough." He states seriously.

"Okay?" I'm not understanding, but it seems to be something that the boys have been obsessing over since I told them I was a virgin.

"This was the farthest I've ever gone." I say when Jimin sits beside me, he looks at me surprised.

"You've never done that? I assumed when you said you were a virgin that you meant you never had a dick in your pussy." He says, sounding still shocked.

"That's one way to put it, but no. Actually I barely had my first kiss recently," I say thinking of Yoongi and my heart aches for his lips, but I realize I shouldn't be thinking of a man when I'm laying in bed with another.

"Wow, well you're not too bad." He says jokingly, turning to see my reaction. I punch him in the arm and we both lay beside each other laughing, staring up at the ceiling.

"But actually," he covers himself under the blanket with me, "for some reason, it felt different when you did it. I got a different giddy feeling. And you tasted so good, must've been the virgin in you. You were so sexy and confident. Fuck that was good, I wonder what you'd be like in sex." He thinks out loud, but I don't do anything but look at his angelic face. I grin when he catches me staring at him.

"Don't lie to make me feel better about how bad I was." I say.

"I'm not!" he protests and the we continue to lay in silence.

"I meant it when I said you're beautiful." I say once I gain the courage to open my mouth again.

"You must still be drunk." He says and I turn to face him, "I'm not."

He turns to face me as well and stares into my eyes and my stomach does cartwheels, "You're beautiful, Jimin." I say again and his face turns red from my compliment.

"Shut up or I'm leaving," He says laughing, trying to cover his face.

"Fine, but it's true." I say, getting the last word in.

Before we fall asleep beside each other he reaches down for my hand and squeezes, whispering something, but my mind is too far away to hear. What I'm doing is bad, but feels so good. Fuck.