Arc 3.20 Xiao Yao

Start from the beginning

After an intense staring contest, Xu Xin finally surrendered and bowed his head...hesitant.

"Xin!"

Raising his hands, Xiao Yao flicks the other's forehead, hard.

Pak!

"Hoho! I win again!" Xiao Yao laughed like some evil villain shaming the protagonist.

"........en." Were Xu Xin's only reply to Xiao Yao's provocation, well, it was not really a provocation since they were having "fun" in Xiao Yao's words.

Xu Xin only pats his almost swelling forehead because of losing countless times to Xiao Yao. He really did not hold back in using his strength.

You might be wondering what the two are doing, well, as Xiao Yao said they were having "fun".

Than searching for the exit, Xiao Yao and Xu Xin sat down on the street with a picnic mat having a delicious picnic.

After eating, the two played a game as per Xiao Yao's bored offer.

They were playing cards. Who gets the highest number of card wins.

Who knew that after playing for the tenth time, Xiao Yao was on a winning strike and Xu Xin kept on losing and getting punished.

Who knew why Xiao Yao kept on winning and Xu Xin losing, did he cheat?

"Let's play again!"

Xiao Yao beamingly smiled as he arranged the deck again. 

He then divided the deck into two.

Humming a song, he let Xu Xin choose first which the other obediently complied with.

Xu Xin hovered his hand on the first set of cards but then he opened the second one.

Opening the cards, Xiao Yao won again and Xu Xin lost, again.

"I won!" Xiao Yao beamed then flicked the other's forehead.

".........." Patting his head, Xu Xin nods at the other gently as if responding to him.

"Why am I so lucky today? Is luck on my side?"

Xiao Yao's smile could reach till his ears, he was humming and beaming so happily that Xu Xin could not help but stare at him.

Seeing him so happy, Xu Xin also smiled. He pat his swelling forehead and sighed but the smile on his lips never left his face.

The ever-so-quiet atmosphere between them was so serene. 

Even though they might not be talking, just the mere accompany of the other made them feel at ease.

Xiao Yao was almost about to enjoy the serene peace he for the first time had in that world, if not for the female lead always ruining it, but alas that serenity was shattered with a scream.

"Ahhh!!!!!"

"Help!!!"

"RUN!!!"

Feeling a tick mark forming on his forehead, with a creaking head, Xiao Yao along with Xu Xin who always had a poker face on looked back.

Dozens of people were running towards them in two directions with a hurried and terrified expression. 

Not only that but behind them were triple a dozen or more monstrous beings.

"Xin, do you think behind the old man's group was a group of corpse bugs? The trio, those are zombie soldiers, right?" Xiao Yao dazedly asked feeling a bit helpless in his heart.

"....en." Was all Xu Xin was able to say before Xiao Yao grabbed him by the hand and....

"DAMN IT! FUCKING RUN!!"

😎😊🙂😊😘😚😍😚😎😊😗😉😗😊😍😊😍😊😄😋😍😋🤗🤗😋🤗😊🤗😊😇😊🤗😊🤗😋😍😋🤗😊😍😊😍😊😍😊😍

Oh my! How much can he curse! 😋😂😂😂

Anyway, its an UPDATE!!! 😀😀😀😀

ARE U ALL HAPPY?

ANYWAY EVERYONE IS ASKING FOR AN UPDATE SO HERE IT IS 😘😘😘

"What is the most saddening thing in an adventure besides your fave characters dying?"

What breaks your heart most just by thinking about it? 😭😭

ME: THE MOST SADDENING THING DURING AN ADVENTURE BESIDES MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER DYING IS THAT WHEN THE ADVENTURE ENDS.

ADVENTURE ENDING.

ITS ALWAYS IN MY MIND EVERY TIME I WATCH A DRAMA. ITS GOOD FOR THE ADVENTURE TO END, ITS A HAPPY ENDING AFTER.

BUT THAT IS THE PROBLEM, THE ADVENTURE HAD "ENDED" AS IN END WITH A BIG E.N.D.

JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM GOING BACK TO THEIR NORMAL LIVES, NO MORE RUNNING HERE AND THERE, NO MORE HORROR STORIES, NO MORE JOKES DURING THE JOURNEY, NO MORE ACTION AND KUNG FU (LOL). ANYWAY, LIKE EVERYTHING HAS COME TO AN END.

ITS A GOOD THING, WE ALL CAN FINALLY SAY THAT THEY ARE NOW LIVING A GOOD LIFE.

THE GROUP FINALLY RETURNED TO THEIR NORMAL DAILY LIVES.

♤ NO MORE ADVENTURE.
♡ NO MORE TRAGEDY
◇ NO MORE HEART ACHING MOMENTS
♧ JUST PEACE

☆MOST OF ALL, THEY ARE GOING THEIR SEPARATE WAYS.

--THEY WOULD SEPARATE.

--CONTINUE THEIR LIFE WHERE THEY LEFT OFF BEFORE THAT MIND BOGGLING JOURNEY.

--HAVE A HAPPY PEACEFUL LIFE.

BUT THAT IS THE MOST HEART BREAKING THING FOR ME 😢😢😢

THE "SEPERATION" STAGE OF EVERY GROUP.

THE ADVENTURE HAD COME TO AN END.

ITS TIME TO START A PEACEFUL LIFE.

NO MORE RUNNING.

NO MORE CRYING.

NO MORE ACTION.

NO MORE BRO MOMENTS.

NO MORE AS IN EVERYTHING.

BECAUSE.....

ITS THE END.

E.N.D

Let me CRY in the corner

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭