ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 23

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn18 years old

18 years old

🌷

"Oh nahh, I just came to check on Anna." He told Kentrell while not taking his eyes offa me and I looked down with my hands still wrapped around Kentrell's neck.

"Oh, you be checking on her and shit?" He questioned and 3three nodded causing my eyes to widen.

"It don't happen often though!" 3three added on causing Kentrell to chuckle.

"Why y'all look a bit nervous. Y'all hiding sumn?" He questioned and 3three chuckled.

"Nah mane, what makes you say that?" He questioned and Kentrell looked at me.

"For one, she gripping on the back of my neck harder than before, two.. yo leg can't stop shaking and three, y'all keep looking at each other like y'all got sumn to hide." He told us and we both let out a nervous chuckle and I loosened up my grip and 3three stopped shaking his leg and we avoided eye contact causing Kentrell to laugh.

"Come in." He told 3three before moving back to let him in then he put me down and locked the door.

"Y'all definitely failed the test. Which ain't surprising. You see, if y'all wasn't really hiding nun.. y'all wouldn't have stopped doing no shit cause that's just clearly how y'all do shit but now I know it's more to it so wassup?" He questioned before making his way to go sit down as 3three and I nervously looked at each other.

Ion know why 3three's nervous when his the one who made me do this shit!

"Oh nah, it's nothing going o-" 3three started and I heard a gun click causing both of us to hold our breaths.

"We fucking with each other, she my girl. Remember we made a deal about you getting with her for at least 3 months? To make that not happen, I made a deal with her to make sure she don't get with you for longer than 3 months." 3three confessed and I looked down.

He can't be mad though, if 3three didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known and he would've played me.

We both played each other and if his mad, I am too. I was clearly just doing what he was doing too.

"Oh that's what's up." He commented before letting out a laugh.

"So what? You came here in this bitch to secretly fuck her?" He questioned and 3three shook his head.

"No, she didn't even know that I was coming. Besides, she ain't been letting me fuck. She only gave me head once." He told Kentrell and I felt him look at me as I continued looking at the floor.

"Tatyana." He called out and I kept my eyes on the floor as I felt tears build up in my eyes.

"Tatyana!" He yelled causing me to jump and look up. "That's what's up?" He questioned in a low voice and I slowly nodded before looking down as a tear fell.

"I guess y'all can enjoy each other's company then. 3three the deal is off, keep the motherfucking fAmE." He told 3three and I raised my head to look at him.

Our eyes locked and I lowkey saw hurt and anger causing me to beat myself up even more even though we was both wrong, I couldn't help but feel like I was the worst person ever.

He shook his head before unclicking the gun then he grabbed the keys from off the table and unlocked the door before slamming it shut after walking out.

I looked at 3three and he mugged the fuck outta me. "What I tell you about fucking with him?" He questioned and I furrowed my brows.

"That's all you're worried about Roderick? You could've potentially lost a friend that only comes once in a lifetime and you're worried about me fucking him when we ain't even fuck!?" I questioned and he looked down.

"I was wrong, he was wrong, but you! You the worst. You ain't shit. He yo friend, you shouldn't have even had him do no deal in order for you to help him out and how you gon ask yo girl to fuck with yo homie!?" I questioned realizing that this whole shit was stupid and I was dumb as hell to even agree to it.

"Get out bro, ion wanna see you right now." I added on and he smacked his lips before turning around to walk away like I ain't matter at all and like I was just trippin over nothing.

"Roderick.. don't even come back for more, it's over." I told him and he looked down before angrily walking out.

I walked towards the door and locked it before sitting on the floor as tears started falling.

I feel used both sides.

They both probably never even cared about me to begin with, it was probably all just part of the deal.

How am I even finna look at the rest of the gang tomorrow? They probably would've found out already.

I did this shit to myself though if I'm being real. I deserve this shit cause I was moving stupid.

I just hope Kentrell finna forgive me and not hate me... I was really starting to like him heavy...

He does deserve better though...

And if his happy, I'm finna be aight even though he ain't happy wimme.

.

Wildin'
Chapter twenty four .. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦