ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 20

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden18 years old

18 years old

🌷

I gave Ten a bored look before letting out a frustrated sigh. "So whatchu do when you found out?" He questioned and I looked at him. "Walked the fuck out after fucking her." I told him causing him to start chuckling.

"You boutta fail though." He told me and I chuckled.

"Yeah rightt, ion think I am doe cause at the end of the motherfuckin' day I got her and she don't see past me." I told him and he chuckled.

"Just cause you fucked her and shit, don't mean she yours Yb and you know the deal with 3three was for you and her to fuck for at least three months." He told me and I looked at him.

"Nigga don't you think I know that shit? Do you know how hard it is fucking a bitch youn even like like that?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"Don't answer that shit cause I just know you boutta say sumn dumb." I told him as he opened his mouth to answer causing him to laugh

"It's a good ass deal though. You gon get to blow up and allat shit while not being in love you feel me?" He questioned and I looked at him with a frustrated glare.

"I ain't got a heart right? but nah, I ain't gon be able to use baby girl for too long. My ass tired of her already slime." I complained and he chuckled.

"That's what you get when going around making deals with fucked up motherfuckers." He told me and I side eyed him.

"Nigga. It ain't just a random motherfucker that I made a deal with, you get that it's 3three right?" I questioned and he nodded.

"As a homeboy, he suppose to do that shit for free though, not on some let's make a bet type shit. That ain't no real brotherhood." He told me and I chuckled.

"Before you blow me, I'm finna need yo ass to light up the blunt and stop talking shit" I told him and he gave me a confused look before chuckling.

"What part of what I said finna blow you? I'm speaking facts and you know that shit." He told me and I looked to the side tryna get less annoyed with this nigga.

"Ain't nun bout what you said, it's the fact that you talking shit when I'm around bout one of our homeboys, one which yo ass wouldn't say shit in front of, is what's blowing me."

"Huh?" he questioned and I pursed my lips.

"Would you say that shit in front of 3three or to him?" I questioned and he looked to the side causing me to nod.

"Right. That's what I thought. So don't tell me no bullshit cause you wouldn't say that shit in front of him and the thing is, if yo ass finna be comfortable talking bout other niggas in our group then how I finna trust you with my business?" I questioned and he started laughing.

"Yo Yb, it ain't that deep bro, chill out. You making it seem like I'm a bitch or sumn." He told me and I gave him a look.

"If youn wanna be seen as one, fix the way you move. Ion do that gossiping shit, especially bout one of my homies mane." I checked him and he nodded.

"Gotchu, my bad." He told me and I nodded.

"You good, just gimme advice bout ha and this bet cause ion wanna carry on wit this shit no more" I told him and he sat up straight before rubbing his hands together.

"Trap her." He told me and I busted out laughing.

Got me fucked up on gang son.

"Ten, ain't you just hear me say ion like this bitch and I wanna stop this bullshit without risking my blow up though?" I questioned and he started laughing.

"It's the only way out though cause like.. you got proof that y'all fucked, what more he gon want... there's a baby involved my nigga." He told me and I looked at him, thinking about it.

"Ion wanna enter the industry with no baby." I told him and he started laughing.

"Slime, you act like you got a choice. It's either you enter the industry wit a lil boy or girl, or youn enter the industry at all." He told me and I let out a sigh.

"I mean she pretty or whatever. I guess if my baby would be a lil girl, she gon look good too." I told him and he chuckled.

"So you're admitting that she pretty?" He questioned and I nodded before laughing.

"Yo, her body thoug-" he started and I cut him off.

"Say, nahhhh." I told him and he started dying.

"What?" I questioned and he smiled.

"Lemme find out." He told me and I carried on looking at him, not understanding what he was getting into.

"What?" I questioned and he smiled.

"You fuck wit her heavy, don't you?" He questioned and I mugged him.

"YOU DOO!? You're scareddd!? that's why you tryna back off now ain't it? Out here fronting like you ain't feeling her" he questioned and I gave him an annoyed look.

"You're starting to catch feelings aren't you? You likeeee her!" he dragged causing me to smack my lips.

"She cool or whatever." I answered causing him to chuckle.

"Don't be chilled wit it. You like her." He told me pressing and I sighed.

"Imma need you to say it!" He told me while standing up, cheesing and I chuckled looking at him act like a li' girl.

"She slime." I told him and he started screaming in joy before running out the house leaving me chuckling.

She really starting to grow on me.

.

Wildin'
Chapter twenty one.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦