CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

"Make sure all the evacuees are safe and fit inside the ships! Areum, lead the last ship. Seulgi, lead the second ship!" The two nodded before going to the ship they're assigned to lead.

"Captain. Captain..." Jeongyeon turn her gaze to the old woman who called her "Captain my daughter is still in the island... Let's go back..."

"ARE YOU INSANE?! SHE'S PROBABLY DEAD RIGHT NOW AND YOU WANT US TO GO BACK JUST TO SAVE YOUR USELESS DAUGHTER?!" A man shouted to the old woman.

"Please captain, save my daughter... I don't have anything else but her." She said and kneeled down before kissing Jeongyeon's foot.

"Oi get away from the captain." The guard said before pulling the old woman away from Jeongyeon.

"PLEASE SAVE MY DAUGHTER, CAPTAIN! LET ME GO!"

Jeongyeon's eyes were shaking while ruffling her hair, doesn't know what to do now.

"Captain! Do we need to prepare the canons?" Jeongyeon just nodded in response.

Nayeon went out the room to search for the latter who's standing in the center while the guards are running back and forth to do their jobs.

"Jeongyeon-ah, What's wrong?" She asked as she stand next to the girl.

"I need to save her... I need to keep everyone safe... That's my responsibility..."

Nayeon hold onto her shoulder to calm her down but Jeongyeon shakes it off before running away. Nayeon's eyes widen when she realized what the girl will do.

"LEAD THE PEOPLE BACK TO OUR OWN ISLAND!" Jeongyeon shouted before bending down and put all her energy to her feet before jumping on the highest level from the ships.

"ACHLYS!!" Jeongyeon screamed at the top of her lungs.

"JEONGYEON-AH!!" Nayeon shouted but quickly cover their eyes when a blinding light coming from the sky, hit them.

A giant stands next to the ships, probably 30 to 40 meters tall and Nayeon knows who that girl is because she already saw it before, It's Jeongyeon. Her eyes are glowing red, showing the Sol clan color.

The people quickly hold onto something as the ground shakes as soon Jeongyeon land on the ground. She slowly walked to the ships and take it carefully to not let people fall off.

Jeongyeon pushed the ships so far that they can't able to see the island or even hear the roar from afar. She ignores Nayeon's called to her and focus on her mission.

She position herself before running so fast that no one can able to see how fast she is. Jeongyeon run as fast as she could before running towards the island.

Without hesitation, she launch a punch to Achlys and when she fell, Jeongyeon took her chance and started to punch Achlys face that actually destroy half of her face.

Jeongyeon let out a loud roar as she continue punching her, giving the small girl some time to regained back her energy.

"If there's someone who will kill you, that's me." Jeongyeon said before launching her last punch but Achlys saw the perfect timing, she kicked the latter away from her.

Achlys stood up and dodge when Jeongyeon fully attacked her, Achlys smirks which left the girl in surprise when she realized what's her position.

Without hesitation, Achlys lift her one leg in air while in a sidekick position before using all her power and kicked Jeongyeon's head which made the latter flew far from the island.

Achlys laugh while cracking her knuckles but her eyes widen when she felt someone behind her. When the smoke faded, Chaeyoung jump off her dragon and grip hard on her swords.